Sign in to follow this  
nafta

Girl of 11 Gives Birth in Loo

Castro   

^ The record is 5 years for the youngest mother. And it's 12 years for youngest father. They didn't reproduce together and neither records has been independently verified by anyone I know.

Worthless Records Book

Originally posted by Castro:

^ The record is 5 years for the youngest mother. And it's 12 years for youngest father. They didn't reproduce together and neither records has been independently verified by anyone I know.

You are one quick son of a qori. Dude i edited the Q...but nonetheless thanks for the worthless fartfull link icon_razz.gif

^ That isn't nice naayaa.

I wanna know, does she get to keep her baby? And for those who are arguing that Prophet did it so it's ok...you sure about that? An 11 year old's (if she is that) body can't handle childbreath without some serious tearing. Very painful and dangerous. Her hips and pelvic aren't even developed fully yet. What kind of sick pervet wants sex with a child whose going to be playing hopscotch and barbie the next hour?

Naden   

What kind of sick pervet wants sex with a child whose going to be playing hopscotch and barbie the next hour?

A pathetic freak who couldn't relate to a woman his age and prefers the company of a child.

Xoogsade   

Only a mentally retarded person believes in such story. Adduunyada waayadaan dambe maalaayacnigiiyaa ka batay we ask Allah to hasten Aakhirada meesha haba lagu kala dareero illeen wax faa'iido oo lagu heesto adduunyadaaba jirin. Ilaahoow may berri Qiyaamaha dhacdo. We are desperate for it indeed.

nafta   

^^ Berri aa?? Maad caawa dhahdid if your in such a haste?? Wallee wallee...inaba cadhi mo'oho icon_razz.gif

Scarlet, apperently there is a investigation going on which hasn't been concluded yet.

Sheh...dhuunta yeenan ku kale dilaacin mataga aad waddid (ur not a bulimic by chance are you?)

FatB   

^^lol and thats brutal ignorace and lack of faith...hay not that i welcome such situations...but come on lets face it...we have been "given permission"<<< does that sound right?...any way we have the option of marriying those who can bear chidren...fact of live. the prophit sayed someting along that lines of "...get married as soon as posible..." and the way i see it is as soon as you hit pupity. ;)

but sirously. the proohit (scw) was engaged to married Aisha (rc)at the age of 9...yes nine!!

get your facts right before jumping on the band wagon......

Xoogsade   

Nafta , waxaan isa siinaayay waqti aan kusii cibaadeesto caawoo dhan si aan uga toobadkeeno youthful exuberance and leading a good unascetic life :D:D Tonight is too close of a time for doomsday to catch me unawares.

Anyway, sheekooyinka qaarkood waa laga fiican yahay. We should have waited sharing this story till we had solid proof. Hadda as you see, dad baa meel kale la 'aaday warkaan.

The one and Only

Girls don't hit puberty at nine lately, do they? maturity varies from community to community and some girls mature earlier than others depending on some factors, but I doubt a somali girl at age nine or eleven would be in good physiological state to bear a child. They are saying both the man and the girl were refugees. The story is dubious. The chances of this happening in my mind is next to impossible. Also, given our lies about our age to come to the west, don't you think the girl might be older than what her documents show if the story is true? There are too many unknowns to make a judgement on this tabloid story. I wouldn't have given it credence just yet. And some have already embarked on assailing somali men. That upsets me.

Guhaad   

what is with the young girls with old men, and young men with old ladies. who knows, maybe it is the new flick. we all know it takes sometime to institute and change things, but if it keeps at its current rate, we shall see a gradual shift of thought.

Nephissa   

Shame that childhood ends really so young. Sounds like doll manufactures will be out of business soon.

Xoogsade, don't be surprsised to see a seven year old hitting puberty. It's all these growth hormones they are putting in the livestock now a days.

I think it also depends on build. I doubt if a girl in Somalia who's already malnutritioned, slim and tall, hence develop late compare to girls in wadamadan could actually reach puberty at 9 or 10 and have a baby at 11!

Mideeda kale, she could be qoosaarad waynaatay claiming to be 11 (maybe the smuggler told her so.) Allahu yaclam.

Xoogsade   

Bishaaro, thanks for filling in the gaps for me. I am quite shocked an eleven year old somali girl can have a baby. You know, african americans with their humongous physique and eating habits might mature that fast, and whites too, but somalis who were even born here still do retain to good extent their skinny traits. I would consider a seven year old mature girl as a freak. Aniga waxaan la socdaaba iska yar allore lool lol.

lol@qowsaarad. macquul waaye taas.

Mideeda kale, she could be qoosaarad waynaatay claiming to be 11 (maybe the smuggler told her so.) Allahu yaclam.

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Qoonsaar aan maqlo shimee igu dambeysay.

Dadkiina sheekadeena ama afaaraheena qarxinaayo ogaada waaxda socdaalka ee dalalka reer Galbeedka inay aqrinayaan shabakaddaan, haddii dad badan loo diidana isdhiibitaankooda idinkaa ugu wacdaan doono.

Nephissa   

^ Dad dhan irsaqooda inuu yahay inay, waxaad af Somali ku qortid tarjuman, ma ogid miya? :D

Xoogsade, you'r very welcome.