Sign in to follow this  
nafta

Girl of 11 Gives Birth in Loo

nafta   

By JAMES CLENCH

A MAN aged 37 has been arrested after an 11-year-old girl gave birth to a baby boy.

He took the girl to a hospital where she complained of stomach pains.

She was given two paracetamol — but went into labour as she sat on the loo.

A source at Hillingdon Hospital, in Uxbridge, West London, said: “The whole episode was astonishing — she was only a child herself. The baby’s head had already popped out before the midwife got anywhere near her.â€

The man and the girl are thought to be visitors to the UK from Africa, possibly from Somalia.

The baby was kept at the hospital in a special care unit, and the girl was taken into the care of Hillingdon Borough Council. The man was not held immediately.

However, police arrested him in Uxbridge yesterday and he was questioned about the pregnancy. He was released on bail until July while cops investigate.

Britain’s previous youngest mum, from Poole, Dorset, gave birth in 1999 aged 12.

Source

:eek:

Zafir   

The man and the girl are thought to be visitors to the UK from Africa,
possibly
from Somalia.

why, oh my, If the case be, what leads them to believe this poor girl was knocked up by this man may be he is her father, may be he is her smuggler to UK, may be a complete stranger who helped, or may be, just may be her husband (it could happen)

I have met a wadaad/sheekh man; I would guess he was in his early thirties who was married to a 13 year old girl. What broke my heart was in the evening she would come down in her brownish tent and play with other kids (10, 11 year olds) in the park of that building no word of a lie, I getting Goosebumps writing this. Fcuuuuk what do you tell yourself? How do you sleep at night?

It’s truly a distressing story, may Allah make it ease on her and the baby wherever they come from.

nemo   

Originally posted by Zafir: What broke my heart was in the evening she would come down in her brownish tent and play with other kids (10, 11 year olds) in the park of that building no word of a lie, I getting Goosebumps writing this. Fcuuuuk what do you tell yourself? How do you sleep at night?

[/QB]

Brother watch your language as this is allowed in the religion. The prophet peace and blessing be upon him was married to a girl that was younger than that. Now you don't want to get into dabi for it do you?

Zafir   

^I happen to think my language is perfectly fine chick . Now, our beloved prophet (pbuh) also had 9 wives, what’s your point?

Miriam1   

That is so sad, children having children. yallah..

On Zafir's example. Namelesschick your inessense defending a man who sought to marry a child, using the Nabi (pbuh) as example now that is a massive error, the marriages of the nabi were different and allowed for specific political and social alliances...

Now when a mere Muslim of our time is looking for life partner, should he not look into a person where there is compatiblity in diin, life expectations and social class...What does a 30yr old and 13 yrold have in common? nada...its sick...and may allah forgive those who allowed for such union to take place and continue to do so by standing on the sidelines..

Source: The Sun.

Another tabloid, subscription-seeking trash paper.

Weren't it the trashy paper that published donkey-eating Soomaalis.

All tabloid papers in UK's disdain for liberal immigration policies are openly known; however, for some incomprehensible reason, this trashy Sun paper has a particular grudge against Soomaalis.

'Possibly,' aha? When did a responsible journalism use that word. Either you try authenticate your source, then cite or never publish anything 'possible, I-think, we-think' opinions. Then it is a tabloid after all.

ScarFace   

The whole paper is based on lies...NO wonder its the number selling tabloid in britian....LIES LIES & LIES sells.... :(

facklexm   

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

Oh my god thats my local hospital damn didnt hear about it.

I boycotted the paper now. Is so anti Islamic and childish.

facklexm   

Originally posted by ScarFace:

The whole paper is based on lies...NO wonder its the number selling tabloid in britian....LIES LIES & LIES sells....
:(

I boycotted the paper now. Is so anti Islamic and childish.

nemo   

Originally posted by Zafir:

^I happen to think my language is perfectly fine chic
k
. Now, our beloved prophet (pbuh) also had 9 wives, what’s your point?

By point is when you say this guy is this and that. That is also referring to our beloved prophet peace and blessing be upon him because he also had a young wife. Are you calling the prophet Mohammed peace and blessing be upon him such words?

Or implying he shouldn’t go to sleep without disgust with him self? The most loved prophet by Allah. If so was trying to reframe you from doing so because didn’t want to see first bad mouthing the prophet second was for your own good. Do you want to get dabi? If so keep going I thought was doing the right thing by reminding you. As Muslims we have to remind each other when one does wrong and not hide while one is doing wrong.

Jawahiir first I didn’t not defend anyone. Second you say quote “the marriages of the nabi were different and allowed for specific political and social alliancesâ€. Which is? And I thought we all had to fellow what the nabi said and does as he is our example. The reason why the nabi does certain things is to show the people it is allowed “halah†and however chooses to fellow him let him do so. For example the prophet went to haj one year even though he could have done it many times. The reason behind this was not to confuse others about how much time you have to go to the haj.

^ Zip it please. It's getting boring. :rolleyes:

I read that little article in last night's Evening Standard, and I did find it puzzling. Very strange story, if true. It would be a good idea to wait and see if there's a follow up story to confirm whether the people in question are actually Somali, because as we all know certain newspapers are always too eager to blame Somalis. Not that am denying that they might be Somali (never been fond of the head-in-the-sand syndrome), just acknowleding the propensity for these papers to write misleading claims and outrageous accusations about the Somali community.

Having said that....

Did anybody read an article in Tuesday's Metro (9th May) about a group of three Somali men (early 20s) on trial for the alleged rape of a 36 year-old Solicitor? They apparently gave her a lift home after she got on the wrong tube following a night out and raped her while unconcious in her own home. Yikes.

Beware faarax samaritans, dheh.

-Lily-   

Subxanallah, this is so shocking. Who would do that to a 10 yr old child?

All types of Africans cliam they are Somali just to get residence in this country. How many times have I seen West African 'Somalis'? I'm suprised you guys even read the Sun.

Perhaps they said she was 11 and might be older? Changing age happens all the time. May Allah protect us from such men.

Nameless Chick, girls as young as 11 married in the European Royal courts as late as 16th/17th century. It was a cultural practice which we NOW know harms children therefore we frown upon it.

FatB   

lol what a crazy world we live in tho, i must say that our perseptions are misguided by modern times...such situations did exist in abandonce back in the old days...er...times are changing...tho we must never diny or condem what happend back then as misguidence or shrawd for they new about the religion islam much, much better than we will...eh..