Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Sen. Tom Tancredo says America will BOMB MECCA

Baluug   

I have read in xadiis that when the world is near its end,Abyssinia (the area now known as Ethiopia) will be the rulers of the world and that a very ugly,tall man from them will be the one to dismantle the Kacbah,piece by piece,so while I take these comments by a nutcase Maraykan very seriously,I have no fear of Mecca being attacked by the USA.

Muhammad   

I've read this in the newspaper on thursday.

they place it in a small area in the seventh page, in the middle of advertisements! :rolleyes:

La Hawla Walaa Quwati Ilaa Billah!!

enough said!

Haddad   

Originally posted by waryaa_liibaanow:

I have read in xadiis that when the world is near its end,Abyssinia (the area now known as Ethiopia) will be the rulers of the world and that a very ugly,tall man from them will be the one to dismantle the Kacbah,piece by piece

Could you provide the hadith?

Salaxuddin, heard it on the news CNNi and also the Turkish media. Abdullah Gul gave a very good speech in turkish appropriate to the statement but wasnt approved of by other members of the parliament as Turkey is a Secular state. Nevertheless, he stood for his beleifs. Wondering though did the Senator offer an apology? Know the American Muslims were first to congregate and give a statement of disapproval.

Rahima   

^^^^Whats in the reason Suratil Fiil was narrated to the Prophet SAW?. Abysnians had attacked the Kabbah and Allah sent an army of Birds to kill them?

Could you please explan that? I'm not exactly sure of what you are asking smile.gif .

Does it necessarily have to be "Abysnians" that will destroy the holy ka'ba? Could there be a modern interpretation of that hadith?

I say that because I see no Abysnia which is capable of such perhaps for the next millennia or so. I am not including a desperate 911 style suicide attack to the holy sites. :eek:

I think this world is not going to be around for long, maybe a couple of more hundred years. We already seen too many of the signs of Yaw'alqiyamah. Never has this world been awashed as much with macaasi and shirk as today's. This is at a stage similar to the ones when ALlah (SWT) destroyed the Qawm of Luud, Qawm of Nuuh and other previous civilisations. Subxaanalah.

Viking   

I've never heard of this hadith; so the Abyssinians will succeed where Abraha and his army of elephants failed :confused: ?

I think this world is not going to be around for long, maybe a couple of more hundred years. We already seen too many of the signs of Yaw'alqiyamah. Never has this world been awashed as much with macaasi and shirk as today's. This is at a stage similar to the ones when ALlah (SWT) destroyed the Qawm of Luud, Qawm of Nuuh and other previous civilisations. Subxaanalah

Suldaaanka,

Almost every generation has thought they were approaching the end of times (including the Saxaabas). It might be 100 years or 1 000 000 years, only Allah SWT knows.

^^ sure say

but with the way things are going, the future looks bleak, very bleak indeed. Mother earth has been exhosted to the limits, almost everything is on decline now, from the iceburgs to oil, from water to stable food and other minerals... on top of all the other things that is going on earth. :eek: :eek:

Hello Og

What is up sis... looooong time. Maxa kugu dhacay you don't come around the political forums since that incident betweeen you and BigBrother? :confused:

"Well, could be any black person"

hmmm, yeah haven't thought of that way... could be a black American or black falasha Jew... :confused:

Yea Sure,let him bomb.

Didnt know a 'Senator' had the power to declare war.[Wait,Is he even a Senator?,thought this dude is a Representative in some remote place].

It takes the President,The House and the Senate to declare war. And only the pres has the power.

Besides,this is a man who wants to run for president in 2008 and aint nobody know of TOM Tank-Whatever,He wants Publicity,Got one by way of patriotism in an attempt to appeal to far right. So chill out folks

Am i not suprised to see the usual crowd in here.

:mad: redface.gif