Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Glued to Toilet Seat

Nephissa   

Bob Dougherty, 57, accused employees of ignoring his cries for help for about 15 minutes because they thought he was kidding.

“They left me there, going through all that stress,†Dougherty told The (Boulder) Daily Camera. “They just let me rot.â€

028.gif

Here

Salaan...

Bishaaro, waa ku qoslee yaah, xaasidsanidaa.

I was coincidently reading the other day on the Toronto Star about this man suing his ex-girlfriend.

F riday, November 4, 2005

GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A Pennsylvanian man sued his ex-girlfriend for more than $30,000 for gluing his genitals to his abdomen five years ago.

Kenneth Slaby of Pittsburgh is suing Gail O'Toole, with whom he broke up in 1999, after dating for 10 months. Slaby then began dating someone else but, according to the lawsuit, O'Toole invited him over to her home on May 7, 2000, where he fell asleep.

When he woke up, Slaby found that O'Toole had used Super Glue to stick his genitals to his abdomen, glued his buttocks together and spelled out a profanity on his back in nail polish.

O'Toole allegedly told him it was payback for their breakup, and he had to walk a mile (1.6 kilometer) to a gas station to call for help.

More on Sii-En-En

Xaax, xanuun badanaa. And how "asleep" was he? Qamrigee ka badisay, maraxa, for he can't even feel his little "toy" glued together. No sober and sane man would sleep through that.

Nephissa   

Xaax! Another reason to sleep on your stomach. But if you got hypersomnia like this dude, Allaha kuu naxariisto. She flipped him over and glued his buttocks together? :D kkkkkkk! I'm a heavy sleeper too, I set four different alarms before going to bed, I never hear them.

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

I'm a heavy sleeper too, I set four different alarms before going to bed, I never hear them.

LoooL. Thats not very good for a Gabar. Hoooy!! HoooY!!. You are better off to be glued.kkkkkkk icon_razz.gif

Tut tut, bad customer service. The customer is always right. If the guy said his ar*e was stuck on the toilet seat then his ar*e was stuck on the toilet seat. Smile, serve and hope to God he'd flushed out of courtesy. :D

Sky   

I knew it! If it was really glued before him, his hands would be glued first, because you lean on your hands before you land your Big Azz. His hands should have been glued first and felt something sticky. He should have known something ain't smelling right, before he landed. And I'm not talking about Cali Uraaye forgetting to use the toilet freshner after he abused the toilet.

What a SOB, I was feeling sorry for him after giving him the benefit of the doubt. This is from a man who was stuck in a toilet twice, not once but twice. First time was embarrassing, I was trying to open the door for 30 minutes. Than the panic kicked in and I started screaming for help. After 15 minutes help arrived. Before I knew it the whole Somali Community was on the other side of the door. I was freed with a butterknife. Believe me, you feel so small when that door finally opens.

Another time with the help of Allah I broke myself free Alxamdulilaah, but unfortunately the door didn't survive.

Muhammad   

^ it was when I saw his picture, I couldn't see any innocence on his face.

tuug dabo glue, I bet he even stole that glue from the store!

You just don't sit on the toilet without inspecting the state of the toilet in first place.

Evertime I go to the toilet (mind you I never used public toilets in my life), I have to wash the toilet seat with tissue and water before attempting to sit on it.

This has been a standard practise for me. Sometimes I go to work and I use the toilet of the local masjid but I other public toilet's specially in the UK are vry dirty.

You can actually get hepatitis A abd B if you ain't careful. Never sit on a toilet seat without washing it with toilet paper and after that placing some toilet paper on the seat to protect yourself with coming in contact with the bare toilet seat before sitting on it.

And Iam not paranoid.