Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Greetings From the Beautiful Borama

:D

Yes i'm here ,, the land of the beauty and the calm. Everything is beautiful here, the land, the weather, the sky, the trees and most importantly the women.

Arrived this afternoon where the weather is a bit cooler than Hargeisa. There is no sign of a rain but the whole place is green from the last raining session.

In the hotel where i'm staying, it is full of children and their parents ,,, this evening i came outside to have a dinner but believe me i couldn't get a single seat where they were all full of families, friends and supposedly lovers having dinner together in this beautiful place.

The hotel was fully booked and i managed to get a double room with a double bed and two billows. Now half of the bed is empty and the room is quite big. :D

I'm scheduled to meet some officials tomorrow Insha Allah.

Stay tuned for more information and photos.

EID MUBARAK DHAMAANTIIN ,,,

Weligaa waxba la iskuma cidhiidhyo ,,, adigoo mid weyn helaya maxaad mid yar ka dooni. Allow xero madhan xoolo soo geli baa la yidhaahdaa ,, dadkii horena waxay odhan jireen Ilaahay weel weyn baa lagu baryaa ,, :D

lool@ilaahay weel weyn baa lagu baryaa!

Jb, raggeedii indeed! Waxaad isoo xasuusisay nin aan saaxiibo ahayn oo isagoon gabartiiba hayn guri dhistay, ka dibna aqal dhigay. Galab walba magaaladuu wuxuu ka raadin jirey gabadhii aqalka uu u dhigtay :D

Waxaad isoo xasuusisay nin aan saaxiibo ahayn oo isagoon gabartiiba hayn guri dhistay, ka dibna aqal dhigay. Galab walba magaaladuu wuxuu ka raadin jirey gabadhii aqalka uu u dhigtay

Anigaabay taasi i soo martay ,,,, :D:D