Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Somalia: Cross-border migration a HIV/AIDS threat

ElPunto   

^Too much info Rudy :eek:

Originally posted by Cara:

By 'interact' do you mean, eg, you're a new-born and your mother got infected with HIV from her husband and you get HIV from her breast-milk?

Touche! I meant in the more active sense - as in engaging in high-risk 'interaction' with 'suspect' others. :D

The unwitting spouses and infants have my fullest sympathies. As to those others - :mad:

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

quote:Originally posted by ThePoint:

As to those others - :mad:

Does it feel satisfying to sit in judgement of millions of sick people? It must.
Please! Get off your high horse. You've never judged anyone? And who am I judging exactly - those individuals who engage in high-risk sex without protection and then pass it on to family members - a veritable life sentence on innocents!? How smug of me for judging these poor sick people! Please! :eek: :mad:

Zafir   

Perhaps, you need to get on the high horse and stop judging people. :D Btw, she has never judged anyone, happy.

HIV should be the least of our issues. We need to concentrate on diseases that are more common in our country and ways to combat those diseases.

Diseases like malaria and TB, funny how basic treatment can prevent diseases mentioned above.