Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Bum and the Khat Affect

nuune   

Don't tell me you have tried Geerisheyn :D

Anyway, married couples can try Geerisheyn if they haven't smile.gif

It is not Juus Gareen, or mindhicir filqin, geerisheyn completes couple's circle of complete and adecuate relationship and enhances their understanding of each other more.

my 2 cent

NGONGE   

If my written Somali would only permit I would have written a story about a chewing couple and all the promises the man makes in the height of his murqaan to his beloved wife/mistress/lover. :D

Where is A&T? He's good with this sort of cantarbaqash. :D

He will arrive in no time and tell the story of that guy who was high in Marqaan in Jigjiga and the lady who was,,,,, ehem ,, yaa ,,

Let him come bal ,,,,,, :D

nuune   

Ngonge, lool, just post the story in simple english :D , I will do it in af soomaali, cusbo iyo xawaaji ayaan ku dari, I got countless sheekooyin about chewin khad, most very x-rated not suitable for shabaabka halkan jooga.

AT&T wuxuu ku mashquulsanyahay American Election

Waar nuune is not good for the translation ,, there was a time i asked and he gave up and weliba ran away ,,,,,, :D

kuwa x-rated ka ah PM ha la isugu soo diro ,,, :D

roobleh   

I do chew, and unlike JB's denial chewing with ur significant other is not only a pleasurable moment but a bonding too. It raises ur temperature and makes both of u to open up and try to discover new ways to spice up the relationship. Unlike non chewing and sleepy folks, chewers stay up longer for the challenge. Now let the wives of responsible chewers speakout and defend the practice. Let's not confuse between those who do it responsibly and those who neglect their families by going to men's sessions.

:D @ Geerisheyn .. nuune ninyahow oday hore tahay

roobleh in chewing with the significant other... does the wife chew as well .. or is just a spectator sport for her ?