Sign in to follow this  
Curly

Blog entry of the week!

Curly   

I know this is a silly topic, but I couldn't help myself! :D

I came across the funniest thing and thought I had to share it but instead of starting a whole topic dedicated to it alone I thought I’d make one for blogs in general.

Whenever I’m bored I resort to browsing blogs, I always come cross some weird, interesting and funny things that I never get to share. so I thought why not share?! and you can share yours too!

This one is from a Liberian whose defining the origin of the word “gitâ€

It definitely had me chuckling because I use the word A LOT! And plus I liked the last paragraph, he reminded me of our own little Ngonge.

“Of course just because "silly git" doesn't make sense under this meaning, doesn't stop people from saying it. Look how many American's say "I could care less". When the actual thing that would make sense is "I couldn't care less" indicating that you care so little you could not, in any way, care any less than you do. But as the American's say it, it doesn't make any sense. So maybe the American's are a bunch of silly gits for saying things that don't make senseâ€. HA! (No offense intended - and git is used in this instance with friendly undertones.)â€

blog