Sign in to follow this  
Jamster

A culture of self-despise! Soomalidu waa sidaas......!

Ibtisam   

^lool^ I had a date with a farah instead, too bad huh? I heard the Awards was good. I from cuutiyo that she heard from Xalimo that Rudy beat the hell out of Ngong, who did not fight back because the Somali culture does not allow married men to beat up single fathers. I also heard Val was so mad for winning the duo with two of the........... in SOL that she lost her normal cool/ friendly manner and utter some **** smile.gif * Which had to be censored. Stoic was so surprised he fell off his chair and stayed under the table all night. I also heard that Sharmark is Cambaroo husband in real life. The story is that Nameless and Aisha had a fight over Khalaf, while Jacalybaro and Hungri and rudy had a fight over Cambaroo, which triggered Sharmark (her husband ) to kick their farah as*s’s Sounds like an action backed night!

hahahahahaahahah naah hedhee i will be bk i have a meeting 2 rush 2 so u better start talking abt the date with the farax did he take u to pizza hut? and i shall tell u abt the awards.

ps ngonge/ rude fought like silly blondes btw u know the nail fight it was soo funny and lady V stood there saying boys stop fighting over me i know am sexy lakiin ........ i will be bk

Ibtisam   

Lool, @ they fought like silly blonds, nails and all, loool, haha.

Pizza hut aah? Girl you know I would not have missed the awards for pizza hut. This Farah was fly, or so I thought :rolleyes: Boy! Time proved otherwise.

We went to this little posh doshi in the center, We walked in and sat down, order our starters. As we Started eating this Xalimo with riff rag wig appeared marching out of no-where, she proceeded to shouting and screaming the place down, clearly a domestic issues was going down, so I got up and left. As I walked pass the window, I saw her pick the jar of water on the table and pour it all over him, knock the shisha and everything else over too, in the process breaking the glass table and the wonderful beautiful water tank we were sitting next to!. I think security & police were on their way. Thank God for the public transport, I made my way home and as I passed his car, I scraped the shiny paint with my keys :D

am so shocked at u, how could u not do somali background check on him bef u said yes? naah this days a farax is not trusted untill u get the security check clearence daah, anywho i hope u damaged more than the paint? :D

well i was busy attending the SOL AWARDS, i showed up wearing my nigerian gear... someone clearly did not tell me the theme was not African, to my dismay i spoted some faraxiin in pink macawis and somali sandals i started taking pictures of them hoping to sale them of in freakshow paper...and then i spoted the blonde fight it was scene from Greace i tell u.

ps i hope ure gogaraad was not ruind by all that water splash lol, Yes lets say thank u to the public transport.

Jamster   

Cynical; hello our resident hedonist. I am sure you will ravel at the idea of being pampared whilist you are watched by your "fans".

Malika   

That was a long read,but nevertheless you have highlighted an interesting issue.

I would say,personally most of my female friends,neighbhours that are somalis have indeed gone as far as getting married/dating non somalis,due to the same reason you have written about.

I am sure due to many facts many females/males find the somali culture,or a way of life to be dull or not fitting in with their new found cultures.

anyways,could it be that we have finaly been exposed to other cultures ,way of life we seem to find it confusing.which to follow?

Chimera   

Originally Posted by seattlefinest_206

Why do u Eritrean Girls like Black Guy'z?

WHAT DO THEY GOT THAT US ERITREAN GUY'Z DONT HAVE???

Originally Posted by Tio

Why is it that Eritrean girls are in general for, relationships with men other than Eritrean and even encourage it?

lololololololololololololololololololol

East African male of today lollolol

NASSIR   

"They suggested that Somalis are not terribly good at having a good time (other stuff that came out of her mouth I can not write on her). "

good time like what? :D

Jamster   

Somali style good time-- spending time in a shiisha plce whilst talking about politics or rap or ladies; or all the above.

Aaliyyah   

I would say most somalis speak negetively of their culture, and they are just trying to come up with an excuse as to go out/marry an outsider. I hear lota of somalis going "oh I hate somali culture, oh I hate somalis ..god whats with this somalis..etc" . Certainly, without a doubt with every culture there is negetive aspect to it. However, there is no need to talk shit abt our culture, if u wanna date a guy/girl from another culture, go for it there is nothing w/ that either. But, for once I dont wanna hear ppl speaking bad of somalis, be proud of who you are.

As we Started eating this Xalimo with riff rag wig appeared marching out of no-where, she proceeded to shouting and screaming the place down, clearly a domestic issues was going down, so I got up and left........ made my way home and as I passed his car, I scraped the shiny paint with my keys

lol ibti what a date eh ? and u just left em eating all by emself and not only that u had the nerve to scrap his car...god I feel sorry for him what was he thinking taking u out. icon_razz.gif ..whoe hold on did you just say you saw her pick a jar of water and pour it all over him lol why did u leave ? u should have waited to figure out what exactly was happening , there is a possiblity he dumped her for you :D ..

salaam