Sign in to follow this  
Pujah

B12

Pujah   

Did anyone try getting vitamin B12 shots monthly as an energy booster? I am asking because it’s all the rave where I work at and I have seen people literally bouncing off the walls with energy at the gym claiming it’s all because of this vitamins. I asked my Doc about and he said yes it could give you more energy but you don’t need it :confused:

Friend of mine gets it from Spanish doc for 20 bucks a pop so it's easily available :D

Anyone has info on this?

nuune   

Iska ilaali vitamin kusheegyaashaas, mindhicir duluqoow ayaa laga qaadaa, adoo sharoobo kataabiyoos cabbo ayaa ka fiican intaad miro liq-liqi laheyd hadhowna caloosha lagugu dhago xiidmuhuna ku istaago

N.O.R.F   

There is nothing better than a bit of exercise to give you a boost. Forget all these short-cuts and go for a run. You will be bouncing off the gidhaado the next day.

who-me   

Your body have its ways of synthesizing essential vitamins from natural sources and if you provide excess vitamins by way of injection, thus this might inhibit (shutdown) the mechanisms the body used to develop these vitamins . I would also be wary about the lifestyle in this country were a pill is recommended for every little thing and for God's sake they even have a pill for shyness. Brotherly advice eat well, sleep well and hit the gym you will be energized.

Buuxo   

i still haven't finished my Iron shots ,i don't think i will try getting B12.Laakin ,let me know the difference you notice if get them.

Pujah   

^^ I decided to get the B12 shots after all and had my first one this morning. Sadly I don't feel any different :(

I was expecting for at least one healthy freak to come out of the shadows and tell us they have tried it all...you guys are bunch of geeljiroos

lool @ they even have pills for shyness...now that would be something

interpol   

hi pujah. actually you probably feel no different because you're not deficient in those B vitamins. But its true b12 will help with energy, if you're not getting enough naturally through regular diet.

B 100 complex is for being "shy". lol. its interesting but basically i think it helps to balance your nerves/ given for anxiety and whatnot. i read about the injections on US weekly though! Not that I'm subscribed or anything. I heard a lot of celebs do it.

For energy you should try chocolate covered coffee beans. its a bit bitter so it sucks at first but after a while its like you can't get enough. smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

Pujah sis eat healthy diet. There is nothing better than getting energy in the natural way. Anything else might harm u in the long run.

that is my 2 cent.