Sign in to follow this  
2real

Anyone know these guys??

2real   

I went to this Somali jam in Minneapolis, I think it was September of last year. There was this group called guul band performing and they were really unique.

They played Somali reggae, hiphop and classic songs too. Anyways, I'd luv to get in touch with these guys coz I play music myself. So if anyone knows their whereabouts please let me know……this would be a great favor.

mojam   

This is my favorite somali group. their songs are tight but they're a bit slow releasing new work. Usually 3 to 4 years between albums... i guess they have to get a day-time job.

anyways to get back to the point, i don't know their whereabouts but you can try the Somali Hall of Fame in Toronto. that's the store that releases their albums phone number: (416) 244-9998

2real   

Mojam: thaaaannnnkkkss. smile.gif I'm gonna pay them a visit and get some of the groups albums. But all they know about Guul band is that they live somewhere in Texas!!

In any case, I appreciate your help.