Sign in to follow this  
hanuman

jews set up a program in toronto for somalis?

nemo   

well i looked at the links that Khaalid give and there is nothing wrong with it. Other than it seems extra-ordinary that jews out of every1 is helping muslims/somalis. But i bet you that some how that it beefits the jews some way. Maybe to get better name or what ever the reason is, dont think somalis should worry about anything...As they are not there to convert us because you can not convert to jewdism......

but personally dont think that i would actaully like to be around jews and talk to them :D

PS

^Are you sure about that Somali have nothing to lose?

The Jews are very clever people, they can intermingle with whomever they want without you knowing it, and it will be too late then. They are sowing some seeds now, perhaps future spies, just like they have thousands of spying within the Palestinians. I urge the Somalis to keep their distances well clear.

Castro   

^ It's a homework club good Suldaanka. Nothing more. Of the thousands of Somali/Arab/Muslim "community" organizations, few, if any, are doing this. Clearly there is a need and they (the Jews) are stepping up to fill it. And if the Christians failed in converting but "two" Somalis in centuries, the Jews will have even less success. As for recruiting spies, well, Jews don't have to do this to gain spies. Any Somali will willingly speak ill of another's tribe without being given a dime. Relax atheer and send your kids there to get good grades. I would, if my kid wasn't already getting straight A's :D

facklexm   

Nice one Castro, Suldaanka is obviously paranoid, like many Somalis.All i'm trying to say is it's only homework club and is managed by Somalis anyway.

ElPunto   

What is wrong with this iniative? This is a good thing for Somalis. Some people in this forum are prejudiced freaks. Get a grip.