Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

A Somali man in the English Big Brother house!

NGONGE   

Big Brother!

"Ahmed Aghil

Ahmed is originally from Somalia, but had to flee during the civil war and came to England as an asylum seeker. He is now a British citizen. Ahmed is a Muslim and speaks English, Italian, Arabic, Somali and Merkani and recently got a law degree."

He claims to dislike gay people! At least eight of the twelve people with him in that house are GAY(one is a woman who used to be a man). Ceebay..erm..tacaaal?

woooooooooooooooooow heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey guys ahmed aghil is my ina adeer (far couzin ) he made it waaaaaaaaaw am proud ...

asxantu

Curly   

Because of him "I'M NO LONGER SOMALI!!!"

I swear I was so embrassed for this ***** ! I can't believe that out all the people in the UK they managed to pick him. You know they're only doing this to start conflicts.

Because Ahmed is homophobic, Muslim and an ex-refugee. And the majority of the people in the house are actually either gay or dislike refugees!

Big brother made sure that the environment was geared to initiate conflict or sexual relations, by making the house smaller and making people share beds, so no one can get away with anything!

I seriously felt physically ill because they put this Muslim man in there and then to make it worst he had to be Somali! (probably because no one else would be that ****** !) May Allah Save us all!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Curly   

ooh ooh and i nearly forgot there was also a Somali woman in the big brother house in Germany.

She was worse, she was actually a lesbian! :eek: I'll try and get the info for you!

Salma   

There was another Somali(Saudi) guy in the Arabic Version of Big Brother in Kingdome of Bahrain.

I think the problem is not in participating in English, German or Arabic "Big Brother", the whole idea is disguisted and make me feel sick. Living with bunch of ppl you dont know where they came from, what they are doing? and who are they!! They could be criminals, gayz,lesbians, murderers, scums. I believe its the same even if they were educated, high-class or decent ppl. How come they live with them just like that??

One silly Skull once said "Its ok, its like camping out but because we are in the 21st Century, so it will be more technical and globalized :confused:

Yeah, yeah, technology goes up up and values goes down down. Thats what they call it "Reality TV"

Jaabir   

Em are you refering to the show that used to come in MBC (i think it was called The Boss or something)... or the much disgusted Star Acadamey on LBC..... !!

Jaabir   

Em are you refering to the show that used to come in MBC (i think it was called The Boss or something)... or the much disgusted Star Acadamey on LBC..... !!

AYOUB   

Originally posted by checkmate:

woooooooooooooooooow heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey guys ahmed aghil is my ina adeer (far couzin ) he made it waaaaaaaaaw am proud ...

asxantu

Congratulations to your cousin for being chosen to be with perverts and freaks. You should've seen the geeky smile on that fruitcake's face when he gave a hug and peck to a transsexual redface.gif

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the family.

Blessed   

chill people...we've assimilated.... finaly broke through to the media...we can now go back to being normal humans :D

Miriam1   

^ lol good one

We shouldn't be embarassed to be somalis, cause of this obivious selfish, media hungering loser. Um i doubt that they couldnt find anyother pontenially contervesial group to put in there...many small minded people would die to get it...the somalis..are not quite arabs...and not quite...nything....maybe...we sound neutral enough for them not to be thrown off the air? who knows..but this was some extensive planing..he looks arab and yet isnt arab, but muslim enough to be afraid of gay people and have some coversative ideas towards women.

Big put down....i hope they cursh him smile.gif

Salma   

Darman, i guess it was the Arabic version of Big Brother. Arabic Big BRO

Then later after few weeks the show was suspended by the governement.

Arabic Big Bro suspended

Isnt weird that Muslims whether they are Somalies,Arabs or non-arabs cant and dont participate in the big and important events like Nobel,Olympics,World Cup,Quizes,Debates....etc

Oh yeaaah,we are so happy, saying it so Loudly and Proudly (3ajaba rabby :confused: )

And next to come:-

1- Miss Somalia wearing the Bikkini & dancing the Tango

2- Miss. Elite the Teenger

3- Mr.Qaat