Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

SOL Nomads

Azmaya   

Am curious. What brings you all to SOL? Maxaa ka faidey? Some of you have been here since 2001 my gosh that is like six years. What have you gained from all that time u spent on SOL? Don’t you get bored? Did you make friends? Maybe marriage yall know maryooley. Bal ii sheega, warka so dah.

Teeda kale whose your favorite nomad? Who keeps this place alive?

Who can't you stand? Red sea i cant stand you, i want to slap you silly, u get on my damn nerves. but i am sure your nice guy. smile.gif

How old is everyone? I am 20

bal hadla waryaada.

I enjoy SOL if I had the admin password i'd ban some people LOL , but yeah I made loads of friends here t0o .. you been here for like a year now go ahead and tell us what you gained ?

Azmaya   

Masale, thank u for reminding me why you should never post your picture on a fourm, he would probably stalk me or kill me, waryaa its called freedom of speech get a life. Waryaada answer my questions okey.

Cons walaalo I enjoyed the debates on polygamy, politics, and what not but for the most part I think people on sol are fake. bal yeey iska gadayaan? Are they trying to pick up a wifey or hubby? No spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, writing academic essays what the heck is going ? where are geeljiira boys and loud a$$ sistas, tooo many fake people here.

N.O.R.F   

SOL is an addiction we all try to pretend doesnt exist. Even those who say 'khalaas' i'm done eventually return.

I cant stand a bunch of people and have come to respect a bunch of others lately.

Masale, thank u for reminding me why you should never post your picture on a fourm, he would probably stalk me or kill me, waryaa its called freedom of speech get a life. Waryaada answer my questions okey.

Cons walaalo I enjoyed the debates on polygamy, politics, and what not but for the most part I think people on sol are fake. bal yeey iska gadayaan? Are they trying to pick up a wifey or hubby? No spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, writing academic essays what the heck is going ? where are geeljiira boys and loud a$$ sistas, tooo many fake people here.

You shouldn't be going around asking qs if you

cannot handle the truth. You asked the qs and you happened to be the one I cannot stand...so move on. Can not be serious? Did you think everyone likes you around here huh? :confused: You should be mindful of your istubidh qs next

Azmaya   

Walaalo maslae go get laid waryaa, hopefully that will relax you okey huuno, poor baby.

Why is sol an addiction, its only a forum with bloody personal opinions of strangers who cares, why read it? why have you guys not gotten bored? gosh you have been here since 2002 bal maxaa ka faidey? there are no lively pictures, no webcams conversations for good reason maybe crazy psycho like masale may knife you, goodness what a freak.

Northerner bal sheega who you cant stand, who you like. Dont want to heart feelings? tell it like it is, you guys are either really old or really religious.

bye bye

RedSea   

Azmaya,

Xageed igala qabsatay waa yaabe?

Ma inagaa isnaqaanba?

Maxaad igu hiiftay inanta? explain yourself.

'I ca't stand you,but I am sure you are nice guy'...isn't that bit contradicting, or maybe you simply don't like nice peeps?

I personally can't stand ALL pro TFG supporters,all pro corrupt politicians and the people who try to be something they aren't.I am also sick of empty flag wavers.

I admire,all the good Faraxs and Xalimos(yes,that INCLUDES you Azmaya) in here equally.My macawis off to you ladies.lol