Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

A Royal gold-digger: pictures inside!!

Jaabir   

Today Sunday April 11th Shikh Muhamad Bin Rashid (55 years) the crown prince of United Arab Emirates who is known for his riches and extravagant lifestyle married the daughter of the late king of Jordan King Hussain and the sister of the current King Abdullah princess Haya A-hussain (30 years) in Amaan Jordan as his second wife!!!

This is yet another proof that girls will defiantly over look polygamy, age gap, culture difference and many other things if you have enough money!!!

The shikh is signing the sale i mean the Nikaax contract

1081719856.jpg

The princess signs her part...

1081719794.jpg

1081719635.jpg

1081719545.jpg

_22738_haya-10-4-2004.jpg

OG_Girl   

Well, come on , if i am 30 and still not married i would be lucky to have 55 years old rich man!!!

as he could marry her 15 years neice..lol

Seriouslly how many years left to have kids bal?

salam

Haneefah   

lol...I doubt she married him for monetary reasons. I guess this is just a 'love is blind' case.

But she's very pretty Masha'Allah.

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

This is yet another proof that girls will defiantly over look polygamy, age gap, culture difference and many other things if you have enough money!!!

Darman in this case u wrong, She is rich & royal too. How will that make her gold digger? I reckong she is just gone for someone who is in her level. “shibirba shibirtiisa ayuu la duula”. About the age gap Arabs are not fussy about age difference.

Miriam1   

It has nothing to do with money, she is from a royal family too, but more with political ties and as the obove poster said, marrying someone from your own standards.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Xiddig:

^^^^but she is also rich.

uh oh.. Negative.. P-diddy is rich but he sure aint as rich as Bill Gates. Its been reported that the Jordanian royal family wealth has been diminishing due to Jordan’s ailing economy. Homegurl wanted to secure her future.. and what’s better way than marrying an oil fields owning Arab prince.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Macalin   

I would Marry That Bedieon Turnd Billionare if i WERE a WOMAN! ....... :D

Laakin I think its all abour Power,Money and respect and of coz 'kef carab bashqeyt kef anaa hebloow wa adigaa heblaay'kinda thing

Laakin Maxaa Kaa Galay NinYahow Arab Is aroostay ooo is saruujiya

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Nomad:

Laakin Maxaa Kaa Galay NinYahow Arab Is aroostay ooo is saruujiya

the whole Aruus deal was proofing this point.. :D:D

Originally posted by Darman:

Why am I not surprised@Evil 719's statement???????

You are capable of doing just that, lakkad. You probably would marry him at this present situation.

Did y'all say the prince is 55 yrs old??? He is a hotie and just now I had to look his picture twice, trIED to pICTURE myself in the princes's shoes, anD i DON'T HATE HER FOR SECURING THAT HUNK OF A PRINCE.

Qac Qaac   

this is another case oo carabta igu sii diraysa... what the hell is the white man doing in there. i don't really care about their marriage, and i wonder how much money they spent in their wedding. when u have all these ppl dying.

Originally posted by Qac Qac: what the hell is the white man doing in there.

Hey dude that is not a white man, that's her brother, the current king of Jordan King Abdallah..He looks like a white dude cuz his mother is white......................

Yo what happened to the Eastern Europes Brothel's they couldn't supply enough girls to the prince that why he got mad and married another Arab...

Who are the primary beneficiaries of their countries oil and riches..........The WEST.. Yeah right......

Peace

Love &

Unity

Macalin   

Lazie Said:

You are capable of doing just that, lakkad. You probably would marry him at this present situation

Hehe, Darling Are u suggesting am So pretty as to be considered by a Prince Charming?...am Flattered :mad: :D

Jaabir   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Did y'all say the prince is 55 yrs old??? He is a hotie and just now I had to look his picture twice, trIED to pICTURE myself in the princes's shoes, anD i DON'T HATE HER FOR SECURING THAT HUNK OF A PRINCE.
[/i]

Yeah.. that’s the thing… if you got $$$ you are always cute.. u never ugly.. just like Jay-Z and that 50 cent!! :D