Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

The Biggest Mali show in North America

Ismalura   

If I should start a new mucaarad... I would say lacagtaad riwaadaha ku adeysaan dadka rafadsan u dira.

Why is that in the west when a group of people decide to do something for a good cause they eat and entertain them selves more than they help?

The Zack   

Ismalura,

These shows are for fundraising purposes. They do help the struggle. More than $100K was raised in 2 hrs in one of the shows I have been to and guess where that money is going to?

Ismalura   

Zack I know they are for fundraising but cut the entertainment costs and we could have $100k more. I am increasingly feeling that we have become too much self indulged as a community. You could always pay 100$ for qaraan with out expecting dinner and entertainment in return...

That said I understand that these may increase the community responsibility and sharing sentiments...anyway enjoy the show.

Tuujiye   

Waraa Ruwaayadaan Ma jirto!!!

dhadhan maba laha seecamal? waxaan see loo fiirsanaa duqaa? hal mar xitaa ma ilko cadeen kawaran.. Waaba xanaaqay oo neerafooso aanba ka qaaday..

Wareer badanaa!!!

The Zack   

Tuujiska LOOOOOL war boorsamiiddo umbaad aragtaye yaa is gaadhay duqa. Wait till u see the entire show and u will be laughing ur *** off real hard.

Ismalura, I see your point but you know Somalis, you gotta give them to get from them.

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Waraa Ruwaayadaan Ma jirto!!!

dhadhan maba laha seecamal? waxaan see loo fiirsanaa duqaa? hal mar xitaa ma ilko cadeen kawaran.. Waaba xanaaqay oo neerafooso aanba ka qaaday..

Wareer badanaa!!!

:D:D

Maxaa, Awkuuku iyo Jeyto maa meesha ka sugeysay.

this totally flew ova my head!! I cant get somali ruwaayad at all. it jumps around 2 much and has no solid funny or joke lines.

Mostly, they are designed for uneducated house wives.