Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Old School Nomads HELP!!! it is getting out of hands

OG Moti   

Old school nomads, as u can see all topics are about who is ur favorate, hollywood actor, nomad, movie, saying, name and dating and women and marrage .. it seems to me most of the topics are related .. and same thing over and over.. where are the OLd ScHool NoMaDs .. we use to have cool topics .. lets discuss more interesting issues or lets go back to old topics and discuss more.. cause it is getting out of hands and i dont feel this is what SOL use to be... so HELP .......... i dont mean all topics are bad .. ofcourse there are some interesting topics and no topic is bad it is just we repeating the same thing over and over, i say

LeTs Go BaCk to OlD ToPiCs and discuss more..or come up with a new Idea

Peace

ofcourse there are some interesting topics and no topic is bad it is just we repeating the same thing over and over

LeTs Go BaCk to OlD ToPiCs and discuss more..

wouldn't that be repeating the same thing over and over lol no offense

OG Moti   

[/b]simple women [/b] no dear it wont be.. it means the new nomads will have the chance to add their ideas in the topics discussed before.. by the way most of the new topics are discussed before if we only go back and read... ... and beside as we all know somalionline was down few times and it was because we run our of space .. so if do not repeat the same topics maybe we will save some space... think about it.. it is just a thought... peace

OG_Moti, with over 3000 members its invitable that some of the previous discussed issues will be repeated simply cos the newly joined NoMaDs are not aware that these topics have actually been through the thread mill before.

Instead of the general constructive criticisms you could perhaps compile a list of previously exhausted issues together and put that forward in one of the forums. That way new comers like me can view those and take them as a guideline.

No offense, just tryna help. smile.gif

~QoxootiMammi~

OMG heey mooti i thought u were enjoying the topics around here and what happen to the book that u was planing to write about the comments that ppl in SOL did.... Old nomads help kulahaa nigaa pleaseee :rolleyes:

Akademik   

Back in the day, when things used to be

simple abce, peepz used to understand each other

Yo, OG_moti, We can always reminisce on the past

Move on playa, let the past be the past

present ia what we living....

Nazra   

OG_Moti, if there's anyone getting repetitive here, it's you. wink!

Haven't you already address us this issue before. Wasn't juniors who are repeating and not knowing it was done.

Though you are requesting old nomads back.

Anyone in particular???

OG Moti   

Man...guys did you read what i wrote? thou i wrote it in Bold it seems u did not read it well.. comeon nomads i am not critizing any one beside all i am suggesting is look at the next pages and see if there is any topic that interests u and u think u could have ur inputs about it... i realize we read only the first page topics and if they are not what we looking for.. then we post a new topic which might be discussed in the other pages.. so chill peeps... and Nasra..that topic u mentioned is different than this one and i ment everyone who was here since december 2001 by old N0mads

Filssan loool u got me there.. but i did not say i did not enjoy it.. it is just seems a lot of topics are very similar... tht is all.. and for the sake of the book we should put the similr topics in one plate... loool peace

lol   

Og_ I don't know if you have realised or not, actually I started reviving my topics and those that interested me back in those days. So my guess is you can do the same for a change, rather then push the new nomads away. They are just doing the getting to know survey we did way back.So its aight.. let them have fun....And actually some of their topics are really interesting and fun. New idea, new faces, new comments isn;t that what the SOL is all about.. mise did I miss something while I was away??

Blessed   

If I don't like a topic or the posters attitude.. I use the back button..it actually works!

It seems people like to confront and take part in these repetitive topics whilst complaining about their existence. If a stupid topic gets no replies of any form (including the sarcy remarks) .. then I am sure the poster would evetually acknowledge that such things are not entertained here!

However, to to make a contribution to a topic and complain about its existence is to me rather hypocritical.

I think, Og Moti... The 'oldies' can help the situation by being helpful to the newbies .. not critical! If a topic is repeated maybe you can direct them to the old one... if their attitude is undesirable, maybe you can educate and not insult. This is the only website, where we have some form of civilty, I guess for some it takes a while to get used to.

With, I think I've been more then helpful :D

tata

Nazra   

OG_Moti, don't take things to the heart.

Anywayz i totally agree with you.

We did read what you said, those topics that many would complain about are repetitive and unrealistic but what Nomad/Alien would search those 56 pages to see if there's topic has been done.

Thank god, i'm unique.

And don't y'all be suprised if i join these so called "old school nomads"