Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

If you've been aproved to shoot one bullet, who would you kill ??

Originally posted by miz-unique:

quote: A woman driver!!!!

i would shoot u :mad: J/K
seriously! that was funny! it dont what race but my scariest moments happen when i was a car with a female! no lying!! :D

dawoco   

My bullet would go to adeer moti.....tho...i wouldn't shoot him with it....i would kill him by bashing the gun against his head and use the actual bullet to ward off any moti fan....could this be considered hate crime?....don't mind me, it's the hunger talking....moti i cafi adeer i don't know where it came from!

hukri   

by killing someone you're making them a favour, I mean you're ending whatev missery they're going through and you'd have their blood in your hands!...not to mention a guilty conscience!!

I'm not saying that we should kill anybody we see because we're making them a favour but if it's someone you hate why not make their life a living hell??....makes you feel so much better than knowing they're dead and no longer need to face life's down sides when you feel like you got the wrold's problems on your shoulders!!

well..that's all for me then!

|Peace|Love|Respect|