Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

How Many Of You Are Aware?Breast...

Haneefah   

Who would sleep with a bra? Some of

us don't even like to wear it during the normal daylight redface.gif let alone at night...that thing bugs the heck outa me walahi.

Originally posted by miz-unique:

i had to go to a doctor once cuz i thought i had a lumb it turned it was just my imagination..lol....( i did it cuz some of my family member died of cancer and it freaked me out,
redface.gif
)

I thouhgt I was the only crazy one, I had a similar episode. I was just feeling so tender and a little pain, I saw my doctor and she's like...oh but you're so young, she still checks and she's like..oh that's just your milk ducts, not to worry redface.gif I think it had to do with this Oprah show I had once watched where this 22 yr old got breast cancer....that freaked me out because most ppl think that it's more likely to come only after menopause.

A Lot of caffeine tends to make breasts more tender too, and cause some stabbing pain. This could also happen right before monthly cycles as breasts get a little inflammated. So not to be confused with breast cancer (Allahu Manajina) but it still doesn't hurt to check yourself out if your suspicious.

Flying....that's cuz the Y chromosome doesn't carry any information..well except the sex-determining gene. Haven't you heard your genetics profs making fun of how the Y chromo is a "genetic wasteland" lol....that means if males get a mutation on a gene in their X cromo...they don't have a homologous gene to compensate for it but guess what...we women do (from the other X)!! init amazing :cool:

Lucky...thanks for the reminder dear.

Xafsa   

^^^^ It is amazing walaahi! Subaxan alaah. and they say were weak ;)

I haven't taken genetics for 2 years now.....but that class really did scare me..but not as bad as parasitology!

About the issue at hand: I have a friend that keeps getting benign tumors every few months..she keeps getting them removed but they grow right back. I think they told her that as she gets older they might get more serious! scary!

Changed   

Nafisa lol....i thought i was the only one too smile.gif

talking about the X chromo aint it funny how men have the X and Y.and they both activated and functioning right .and we women just function on one X chromo the other X is inactivated.. :eek:

we turned this thread to a science one..lol

LuCkY   

Nafisa and Miz-Unique Ya'LL are pLanting ideas in me head here with ur taLks of 'the episodes'-fear...can ya say PARANOIA!

talking about the X chromo aint it funny how men have the X and Y.and they both activated and functioning right .and we women just function on one X chromo the other X is inactivated.. :eek:

Is that right?Thats interesting.

Hey so Long as we Learning something new...science or not im aLL for it.

Whats interesting is that many of the Ladies aint interested in this information...maybe we scared them off.

INNAA FAJACNAA WAMAA ARGAGAXNAA!

hadana maxaa la keenay in rajabeeto lagu seexdo?

saas maa cancer looga hor tagaa??

hurtada waa in si istariix eh loo seexdaa lakiin rajabeeto haku canbuujiso ka alla magan

COUNT ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessed   

Originally posted by Lucky:

Nafisa and Miz-Unique Ya'LL are pLanting ideas in me head here with ur taLks of 'the episodes'-fear...can ya say PARANOIA!

Allah, I thought I was the only one. Laakin, I think only duco will help us - ya'll just putting too much stress on me ... damn!

Khiar i'a....

LuCkY   

hadana maxaa la keenay in rajabeeto lagu seexdo?

saas maa cancer looga hor tagaa??

No C_K...sLeeping with the bra contributes to breast cancer.Some of the preventive ways are mentioned in the information that i posted previousLy.

Ameenah these Ladies were cLose to sending me to the nearest doctor around,man!But ALLah knows best so i wiLL stop with the paranoia now Cuz i have enough stress on me as it is.May ALLah protect us aLL from this and the LIkes of any disease(s)...AmIIn.

x_quizit   

Breast Cancer is one of the leading causes of death for women, inshallah Allah will protect us and if it's means that we do get it, i hope God gives us the strength to deal with it.

Once a month, do a self breast exam, but make sure it's not when u are on ur period or close to getting it, because u tend to produce more lumpy feeling in ur breast and it may unnecessarily alarm you. Also, about the bra issue, i'm not sure if it's a myth but i have heard that a bra that is too small for u may contribute it too, since the wire is digging into ur skin for a long period of time and pls don't sleep in ur bra, it's uncomfortable! U should be able to relax and breathe well while ur asleep instead of having a constricting garment on.

Remember to always get a second opinion because it's easy for a doctor to make a mistake. A while ago, i saw on Oprah guests who were there to share their stories about medical mistakes that their doctors made and what they all had in common was that they didn't get a second opinion.

One woman was falsely diagnosed with breast cancer and her doctor advised her to immediately get her breast removed, only to call her the next day, saying that she never had cancer to begin with and that it was all a big mistake. They mixed up her results with someone elses'. Now this woman has to live with that.

One man had his penis removed without his permission when he went in for surgery about his supposed prostate cancer, The doctor removed his penis b/c yet again they mixed up ppl's results. therefore everyone, be cautious and always double , triple, quadruple check , because doctors are human and mistakes can happen.

Peace

Saalixa   

sistahs

sorry for starting this freaky bra majigy, ok then i just think you should start weary crop tops more often.ok come on it ain't that bad?

lucky you got me worried, now i am worried and made an appointment with my gp, walah iam freaked out after reading sum gilrz storiess

LuCkY   

One woman was falsely diagnosed with breast cancer and her doctor advised her to immediately get her breast removed, only to call her the next day, saying that she never had cancer to begin with and that it was all a big mistake. They mixed up her results with someone elses'. Now this woman has to live with that.

One man had his penis removed without his permission when he went in for surgery about his supposed prostate cancer, The doctor removed his penis b/c yet again they mixed up ppl's results. therefore everyone, be cautious and always double , triple, quadruple check , because doctors are human and mistakes can happen.

DDDAAAMMMNNN!!!!! X_Quizit :eek: :eek: :eek:

That Ish is Scary but aLways Important to get a Second...Third...FOurth or moRe Opinions before u Get with it.

sistahs

sorry for starting this freaky bra majigy, ok then i just think you should start weary crop tops more often.ok come on it ain't that bad?

lucky you got me worried, now i am worried and made an appointment with my gp, walah iam freaked out after reading sum gilrz storiess

Rayaana,

Thats good advice...NOw aLL do everytime i encounter a gaL is advice them not to sLeep with a bra on...LOL taLk about weird.

Crop tops?Hhhmmm...NOt a Bad Idea i Guess.

LoL...I got u worried...U got me worried too but im not as paranoid no more...NOThing More i Hate then going to the Doctors so I wont be seeing them anytime soon and No need for Appointments...ChiLL GaL.

The whoLe point of the topic was for AWARENESS purposes NOT to scare the LIving DayLIghts Outta Some of Ya...Sorry...esp...RayaaNa. :D