Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Beating your wife

Xafsa   

Nin yaaban walaahi naag kaa waasha allaha kuu sahlo oo fartaa taagtid ba jabisa...aamiin dheh.

As for your friend I would love to get the chance to give him a taste of his own medicine...culture keena kulahaa. Any women who excepts that sort of behavior deserves to get her ass kicked...what the hell is she thinking. :mad: AAbahaa cun dheh ...

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Captivating_SouL:

Listen here no where does it say or hint of how somali man are to be hitting their wifes..their sisters..their children ..their mother..etc..and as far as traditions go..SCREW THAT..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screw the culture? You'd be saying screw religion next. I am not suprised at all

Listen here Ninkawiisyo..if you're going to cut and paste things make sure you get the whole information...if am not mistaken i said "screw the tradition cuz whenevah man are doing somethin they shouldnt be..they make a connection with the tradition and relgion and i have seen that used ovah n ovah again and quiet frankly its ridicious. You wanna go ahead and beat on women..and say the tradition to beat your wife each n everytime an argument rises? Then i feel for yah..truely. There is nothin more disgustin then a man takin his strength against his "wife" forget bout brotha's hittin their sistah..cuz siblings fight..but still it aint rite eitha way. Cut a long story short...if i were to see a man lay his hand on his wife as am strollin by..walaahi biallah i'd join the fight n he'd be facing against 2 instead of the one. Yah thats how freakin serious i am..wheather i know tha gurl or not..cuz it aint relvent.

But Nin yaban..answer this' if the culture/tradition for some odd reason or anotha told you to kill a brotha each n everytime he fights you..would you or wont you?-

N think of each n everytime you take your hand against a women..remmeber your mom.. would you be rising your hand aganist her? If no then that should fit into each n every women there is.

wun

Qac Qaac   

pls ppl, seperate the bad calture we have from the perfect religion we proclaimed to be Islam. beating in Islam, and the beating Muslim men do is very different. Allah would ask the man what the reason he beat her for, he must have a good reason. and even if he does he is never allowed to break her bones. what kind of man are you when u r beating your wife, the woman that decided to spend her life with u, and u beat her.

as nafta said, the only beating in islam, is not even a beating, but for the lack of better word ppl use this word, u just have show in a way that u r not pleased with what ur wife is doing her. but not to break her bones, and her jaw ok.

also it has been said, in a scientific research the only men who beat their wives are those men who were used to be beaten up at young age. who got abused, or feel insecure.

nimanka fulayada ah, oo aan iska celin karin nimanka kale, ayaa naagahooda iska dhiga in ay dhiman khatar ah, oo dila haweenkooda.

p.s. every great man, his wife is the boss of his house, look all the man we respect, and tell me how their wives was. have u ever heard every great man, there is a woman behind him.

Faheema.   

Whether or not Nin-Yaaban's views are genuine is beside the point. You can lash out at him till you are blue in the face but the fact remains that there some Somali Men who still have this mentality. So, I am kind of glad that he is choosing matters that are controversial and thought-provoking to keep us all in check with reality when is comes to of our Somali Men.

Gabadh-Yaaban

i dont think this guy is real, hes just a random a-ole who wants some attention... specifically from females.

my advice is ignore him and he'll soon disappear.