Sign in to follow this  
Maf Kees

Yellow Fever

Maf Kees   

This is a funny video documentary about the fact that Asian guys form the group that ends up with the short end of the stick on the (interracial) love scene along with Indians. More Asian girls are attracted to White guys than White girls to Asian guys. And this inequity infuriates Asian guys. Those Asian guys that do get White girls' attention are either Twinkies (yellow on the outside, white on the inside) or Yellow M&Ms (yellow on the outside, black on the inside).

On the other hand White guys think they have the same problem with Black guys. White guys complain about how Black guys are stealing 'their women'. This stems from another fact that White girls are more often attracted to Black guys than Black girls are to White guys.

An Asian guy's quest to find answers. Enjoy.

Maf Kees   

Yep its pretty funny. I also watched it with a Chinese friend of mine. He was laughing all the way through that film.

Asian girls are kinda cute, aren't they. Petite and sweet, intelligent and magnificent, exotic and hypnotic. Ok I better stop writing now, because I feel like stepping into somebody's territory. Johnny take it away fratello.

That was absolutely hilarious. Google video is fantastic way to waste time. I often input random search words and watch some of the videos. Try 'My Humps' and watch the various funny clips.

Anyways, what was the conclusion of that one? Black guys get all the girls? :D :eek:

Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

Anyways, what was the conclusion of that one? Black guys get all the girls?
:D

dont worry sweet, i wont say anything ;)

Maf Kees   

^ Exactly the wisest thing to do Caano Geel. Same here Curly, no comment.

It all boils down to manlihood. Women say that they want a guy to respect them, but we all know that deep down, you want a caveman to grab you by the hair and say: "Let's mate!" and than drag you into the cave. You know its the truth ladies.

Originally posted by D-yeer:

but we all know that deep down, you want a caveman to grab you by the hair and say: "Let's mate!" and than drag you into the cave

As long as he doesnt say cook, clean or iron. :rolleyes:

Maf Kees   

^^ You two, Ahura and Curling, are absolutely the funniest nomads here. The wittiness is dripping from you two. By the emoticons, I can safely conclude that an apology is in order?

Socod Badane. That would be too good to be true.

Katrina   

Lool, the video is funny & real. The issue came up last week when a female friend and I went to lunch along with a Korean male friend. She (God bless her soul) opened a can of worms by lightly asking why asian guys don't date white girls? What should have been a light topic over fries became a intense hour long debate. I'll call him Andy for now. He said even though he was born and raised in the states white girls will become friends with asian guys but not date them. Everytime we rebuttled he would say "they just don't see us that way...it's just the way it is" and so forth. I could see he was uncomfortable discussing it in detail with two inquisitive females although his asian friends and him have discussed it to no end. As the topic finally began to wind down he flipped the tables and looked me straight in the eyes and said its almost impossible to find a black girl with an asian guy. How about you Katrina have you ever dated an asian guy? I truely understood the meaning of the hot seat as I struggled for words.

I fwd'ed the site and hopefully he can get a few laughts out it.