Sign in to follow this  
MAX_e

LADIES A QUESTION?

J.Lee   

It's not that I disagree with the idea of polygamy, but rather its application in this era. I have seen so many men who know that they can't provide financial support; who are unable to be generous with their time; ooba warasaday already dhalayn ka war qabin laakiinse you'd see them marrying other women, even though they know that they can neither fulfill their obligations toward the new wives nor the wives and children they already have.

I guess, personally, I have a harder time living it rather than accepting the fact.

Foxy   

simple there dear champ coz man are such Wuz,that they cant orginise their finances/misses i order should they happen to plan to court more then one miss/wife...simple...infact in all honesty anyman courting more than one must think there is more to blue skies than good damn luck weather...

cheers

No woman wants her husband to marry another woman, so lets be sensible - Talk about used and second-hand goods - Men don't have big hearts, so we all know he ain't marrying for the love but rather for the enormous-sexual-ego he can't seem to control - Even though the religion allows men to marry four wives, we all know only few can afford to marry more than one (considering most Somali men are taxi-drivers) – Men have been abusing this privilege for quite a while now – And I am serious about the used goods – Don’t go that far, just shop at Goodwill -

Jamelia   

Originally posted by Hitlerettee*:

No woman wants her husband to marry another woman, so lets be sensible - Talk about used and second-hand goods - Men don't have big hearts, so we all know he ain't marrying for the love but rather for the enormous-sexual-ego he can't seem to control - Even though the religion allows men to marry four wives, we all know only few can afford to marry more than one (considering most Somali men are taxi-drivers) – Men have been abusing this privilege for quite a while now – And I am serious about the used goods – Don’t go that far, just shop at Goodwill -

LMAO...Girl you right...looool