Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

Borama dawo dacalada !!

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^War inanku marna waa would-be seedi/sodog marna abti baad u tahay ee soo dhawee.
:D

I felt a kinship with Johnny Bravo from the day I met him. Sheekadiisa koleey waxbaa kajira. You think inaan intaa kabadaan soo dhaween karo? :D

I´d choose a Borama girl over Las Anod girl

*Shakes her head sadly*

Oh Johnny...and you were doing so well!

*Leaves muttering something about Swedish mongrels*

exkuus mii.....why Xamar wasn't mentioned? nambar 1 ineey ahato bey eheed.....JB....was Hiiraan mentioned? especially Baladweyne and Buula Burte? <....magaalooyinka dhiiga i kiciya.......Maya hadaad i tiraahdid ina "atheer" dagaal baan ka xigaa....bundug baa'na dhaxyaala

Mowgli   

Originally posted by Johnny:

i rather leave the way i was dancing to your imagination,but it must been wrong in a way to have caught the attention of the people who were dancing near us.

Well johnny, my imagination has come up with you looking like John Travolta (back in the days) wearing some tight flares and a glittery (mainly silver) shaati strutting his stuff to "fever night fever night...we know how we do it"

How close am I?? :D

Johnny B   

Ahura,you better stop shaking ya head,and don´t dare say a thing about Swedish mongrels.

you´ve no clue of what it is like to be one.

LA doesn´t produce a Rani like you and i´m not a part-time Bengali.

* wishes Ahura breaks a nail or something *

**Leaves muttering something about naked-bellied, sari-wrapped, curry-dipped Bengali-mongrels **

P4F, Baladweyne was mentioned and i remember a girl with an extra forehead rushing into the middle of the dance-floor brusting into laughter,showing her white but oceans apart teeth, so peace ,mita kulu, huva. icon_razz.gif

Idil, This is a naked agression, i make hollow cheeks when i smile but never a hallow chin like Travolta. icon_razz.gif and i grantee yoy that it was not an McHammer " you ccn´t touch this " type of move.

Both you and your imagination share the charecter flaw of heading the wrong direction , and i live the other way.

You were right about the strutting though, i can´t help it, i somehow felt closely observed ,u remember Montel Jordan´s " this is how we do it"?

You sure would walk away from that dance-floor, leaving me to my fate. :D

Johnny, regardless, I'm very disappointed in you! And what has LA got to do with Bengalis? Ha?

*Curses rhythm-challenged Swedish mongrels under her breathe*