Saalax

Somaliland region government rejects Baxnaano donations initiated by the Somali Federal Government

Muuse Marqaanweyne would rather wish the funds be given to him in order to buy jaad than see it received by masaakiinta danyarta degan gobolka Waqooyi. That is ciyaal suuqnimada uu u bartay. But who cares since the needy will receive those funds directly into their phone accounts.

Tallaabo   
17 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Very cynical,  poor Somalis must get the welfare from their generous gov

You mean the generous donors? 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

What does the SFG has to do with this?

The propaganda has got to their head that they are attaching themselves to rain or sun shine now.

This childish politics of "we control this..we control that...you need to get through us if you want this or that..." will lead into another Berbera style and size project which by then will be too late to even talk the simlest of things.

Only Ahmed Shiek was made to understand this by Ghelleh and he understood it very well.

It is very easy to deny legitmacy to SFG since SFG is 100% reliant on foreign powers from Ethiopia to AU to IGAD to AMISOM to Yamamoto to EU...totally and completely reliant on foreigners.

I say do not act as if you are a lion when people know you are not even a .....If your opponents prepare to face the lion, then you will be found to be not so very easily.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1