Sign in to follow this  
Ardo Askari

Hurdo La'aan!

I cant sleep, its 3am and i am tossing n turning! :( what do u guys do if u run out of hurdo? I am blaming this on my work schedule :mad: ..The amount of coffee i drink doesnt help either...bal maxaad sameeysiin any ideas to make me sleep?

Macsalaamah

Seriously, you're not going to fall asleep on your keyboard, buddy. Drink some milk and roll around in your bed, like the rest of us do.

Chimera   

Just watch a good Anime show but start somewhere at episode 8 so you will be forced to figure out what the hell is happening with so and so?. The whole who?, what? and where? state of mind will burn up the last of your remaining mental energy deposits and it will synchronize with your body's feeling of being tired.

You can also just re-read my post and just fall a sleep naturally.

Abwaan   

lol...Malaha Eyga aad Avator-ka dhigatay baa hurdada kuu diida...did you sleep finally? I guess you did since jawaab kale lagaa waayey!

Kool Kat, for some really retarded reason I always fall asleep listening to muxaadaro. There is also one lecturer who makes me struggle to stay awake. There is nothing interesting this person could ever say; even if he was told the secrets of this world, he would make it sound more tedious than burning wood. It's his voice.

looool@Duceysane walaalo waxaas ma gaarin icon_razz.gif

Adam-lol sounds like a hard plan....

I plan to try KK's plan insha allah, hada qorax baa soo bixi rabto so i might fall asleep since its the time i due sleep.

peasant   

Ardo sariir cidlo ah baad ku huruda baan filaaya...wehel yeelo si huuwayo huuuwo lagugu seexiyo marka hurdada ka soo dhici wayso. :D