Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

I HAVE GRADUATED FROM UNIVERSITY

Salaams to all my beloved nomads

I just wanted to share my news with you all...... I HAVE GRADUATED FROM THE UNIVERSITY........NOW FINALLY I HOLD THAT TITLE........BA (HON) EARLY CHILDHOOD STUDIES . My entire family are masha-allah so proud of me especially my mother and father....God bless them for their continues support and love which was highly appreciated. I don't think I would be where I am today if it weren't for them.....may Allah reward them with Jannah insha-allah..(amen).

I would also like to acknowledge my appreciation to my Greator, my Sustainer, my Protector....the one and only Allah, the 1 I bow down to......Allah has helped to come through some difficult times in my life...He gave me the strength to carry on....honestly He has blessed me with many blessings which I am very greatful for...alxamdulillah....life is finally shining down on me. May Allah be pleased with my new job, may Allah guide us all to the straight path...Ameen.

Salaams

Khayr   

Mabrook walaal!

Looks like you have been having a good week-end of ramadan, eid and graduation on the same week.

Khalaf   

Passion are prayers worked huh. I remember you had hard time with school. Mashallah you stuck with it, as they say nothing good is easy. Congrats!