Sign in to follow this  
Nadiira

Tell me!!

Ibtisam   

^^^Why are you digging up the dead??

There was a show on TV last nyt, did not get to see the ending because of tarawiix but it was called "body hell" or something like that. Some women was given the challenge to leave the house without make up, and she was having kittens, it took her so long to leave the house because she was scared of showing her face. Lol I could not believe that there are people who are that worried about how they look.

Make up is for special occasions and for people who can apply it without damaging their face, or stabbing themselves in the eye! lol

Ibtisam   

^^^loool you can say that again, Why do women do that, shave off the whole think and draw it on?? It always makes me wonder.

Apparently in the UK we are spending far too much on make up and we are not getting any better looking! lol (that what they said on the show) we are not getting out monies worth.

Ibtisam   

^^I don't bother either, too much effort and I always forget and cry when I laugh (What! I laugh a lot dee!) (as for water proof, you cannot do wudu with it, so no point) The rest makes it seem like i'm wearign a mask (makes your face feel heavy! lol) I guess I'm just not use to it.

Faarx loool. So you like superficial, insecure hijabi xalimos. ..... makes sense

Nephissa   

I have discovered that throughout my lifetime, guy's initially prefer women with make up. Once they have made their victim their's, they do a complete 360 and prefer their woman without makeup. What gives?

No make up here though. Probably haven't worn any in 2 years. I have been told that I do not need it anyways. :D

Naomi_B   

Hi Everyone,

I believe make up is very important, its refreshing, it compliments your natural looks, for instance you can make your eyes appear more larger / smaller depending on how you apply it.

You can go for a dramatic smoky eyes look when going out once in a while, and day time make up is good too - a little blusher, mascara, eye liner and lip gloss.

why be frumpy when you can be fab

p.s without make up MANY woman look younger

-Lily-   

I see many Somali girls in their late teens to early 20s who look like they have just discovered make up, and a lot of them do it so well it's scary.

I’m with Naomi B, I don't think it hurts to look a little refreshed and feminine, by that I mean simple make up, like eye liner and lip-gloss not full on facial do.