Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

War Against Women

The Use Of Rape As A Weapon In Congo's Civil War

Dr. Denis Mukwege is the director of Panzi Hospital in eastern Congo. In this war against women, his hospital is the frontline. One of the latest victims he’s treating is Sifa M'Kitambala. She was raped just two days before the team arrived by soldiers who raided her village.

"They just cut her at many places," Dr. Mukwege explains.

Sifa was pregnant, but that didn't stop her rapists. Armed with a machete, they even cut at her genitals.

And not all the people the hospital treats are adults. "There are children. I think the youngest was three years old," Mukwege says. "And the oldest was 75."

60 Minutes

image3701002g.jpg

ScarFace   

Unknown1 look at Darfur Sudan soldiers raped women the samething happend during the civil war in somalia were militias raped/killed our sister's these 2 nations are muslims...

Religion is not the answer to everything. I'm sure they have their own faith that condems these actions yet it didn't stop from commiting these henious crimes.

unknown1   

che, they are christian but i guess they learned you how great the bible is in school, when its the most corruted book in the world.

scarface, those 2 nations are muslims but are they islamic?

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Religion is not the answer to everything.

Haaaaaaa! Iminkaan wax fahmay. Waxa CHE loo la baxay. Dear, That is not what OUR religion says. Retract your irresponsible comments in time ama is adkee like a typical communist oo sii daa dag!

^I'm not communist nor do I promote Marxist ideology. I just don't think it's lack of religion that cause people to commit crimes.

Unknown...The bible might be corrupted but I'm pretty it doesn't condone mass rape and mutilation.

unknown1   

scarface

Islamic is when we have the law(sharia). the shahada flag. hope it answered your question.

che, i can post abt the bible, but be patient when reading. shall i post abt the bible?

^Please don't.You are digressing here-we are not arguing for/against the authenticity of Biblical verses. I'm just saying religion in general don't condone these actions.