Isseh’s guide: Etiquettes of the fine Somali gentleman

Originally posted by *Faheema:

^ are playing with my Psychology when I'm liking your Comediology
:D

While i play with your p/logy,Isseh is angry with our sheekology icon_razz.gif

Zafir   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Lol,This looks like a tutorial on how to be an uptight snob. Gentleman maashe?
icon_razz.gif

Thanks a lot,Laakin anu uma baahni..Nice interesting read tho,the younglings,the Khalafs,the Che's,the
Zafirs ,the Marc Smifs(smuff?) & the confused discombobulated lot(I.E, all TFG sympathisers)could surely use this guide.

How dare you? Just so you know, from here on out your user name will be on the board for my dart practice. :mad:

Ps: Isseh. how you say your user name in Somali?

Originally posted by Zafir:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Lol,This looks like a tutorial on how to be an uptight snob. Gentleman maashe?
icon_razz.gif

Thanks a lot,Laakin anu uma baahni..Nice interesting read tho,the younglings,the Khalafs,the Che's,the
Zafirs ,the Marc Smifs(smuff?) & the confused discombobulated lot(I.E, all TFG sympathisers)could surely use this guide.

How dare you? Just so you know, from here on out your user name will be on the board for my dart practice. :mad:

Ps: Isseh. how you say your user name in Somali?
See why i put you on that list? LOL. Your post is filled with anger :D

Remember,ettiquette number 1 1 - The prime tool of humanly communication is speech (or beautified language), whether spoken or written, and as such, a gentleman must always do justice to language. Love it and don’t loathe it. Speak it but don’t shout it. Treat speech with tenderness, and allow it through your lips in honeyed tones ? :D:D

Zafir   
FB , Not even a hint of remorse I see, there is no winning with you yaah. Nonetheless, you are on the board now FOREVER. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Zafir:

FB
, Not even a hint of remorse I see, there is no winning with you yaah. Nonetheless, you are on the board now FOREVER. :mad: :mad:

LOL.OK OK..I dont want to be on your hit(hate?) list. God knows i would hate to see the laziegirl version of you LooooL.

So,here is my gesture. istockphoto_1914660_white_flag.jpg

J,Lee,if you werent too smart and too beautiful fo me,i would say i love you too smile.gif

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

^^aaah when is the wedding
smile.gif

LooooL. Waa ku sidee dee? You see,i cant marry her nooh. Shes too smart and way too beautiful for me. I am a self centered obnoxious & uncouth Jerk. smile.gif

underdog   

....and sense of good breeding.

Sounds like livestock.

I couldn't even get past that.... We trying to start a caste system what a load of darwinistic bullcr@p.

so there's a difference between Somali men and Somali Gentlemen? then more of a difference between the gentlemen and the 'fine' gentlemen?

Isn't it a total waste of time to look and sound refined and yet have zero content in what you actually say? A lot of that going around these days.

I'll gladly stick with my Caveman status.