Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Important!

Salaam Aleeykum.

Now that i have your attention, Let me apologise and say theres nothing important. But read on and you will realise why i headed the Topic 'IMPORTANT'. icon_razz.gif

Around 6am this morning, I went and decided to get fuel at the local gas station.(i didnt need it), and decided to have a nice hot cup of English toffee. I was in a jovial mood. I decided to chat up with the friendly cute customer service girl. Such a hard worker, her shift wasn’t over until 7am, but still she managed to smile and be warm.(it could be the fact that she was listening to LIL JON and the Eastside Boys) and if you must know, it was his ‘I DON’T GIVE A F.C.U.K track….but I don’t wanna be stereotyping now .

Anyway, let me not get side tracked, after all I came to the store for business. So I gave her my credit card and charge me for my gasoline and of course the ENGLISH TOFFEE. She reads out my name loudly, she goes hmmm…’Unusual name’, I said huh? Since I was busy cursing ,huffing and puffing along with LIL JON. :D Then she repeats it, I politly tell her, oh am not from around here and proceeded bouncing to the tune.

we chat up some more about the weather, work and HIP-HOP and thangs while signing my bill. she SAID said ‘THANK YOU’…MR … come again. and i responded back in the usual. sure will, bla bla etc etc.

Just before I left, this rastafari brotha showed up and came behind the counter, Now As a law abiding farax I was like, OW S H I T! , things done gone crazy up in here,Why did you come here in the first place. I said to my farax self, You better get the F outta here before things get crazy.

I started heading towards the door when suddenly she yells, ‘Heeeeeeyyyyy IMPORTANT’!!, You are here EARLY! He calmy and easily says in a lazy soft husky voice, ‘Hey Lemon’!Wassup? ye I know I got up early.

Lemon? IMPORTANT? I said to myself.

I was perplexed, humored to say the least and I was compelled to ask:

Yo!, is he that important to you? Or yawl likes calling each other pet names?

She s like, No sir, Those are our NAMES. He’s Important and am LEMON!

I left The store laughing.

Have you heard of ludicrous names before? Some names are just too weired to be said. icon_razz.gif

Share/…..

Intel   

ehh disappointed i must say Brown

i thought something was gonna go down between you and the cute customer service girl :mad:

LOL@Rokko.

Brotha, Theres something that happened between me and the cute girl.

That something is Me Laughing @her Crazy Name.

TF is LEMON? :confused:

ZU, Sxb, You must love chicken,

Diamante   

chatting up a customer service girl kulaha :rolleyes: ....i bet you couldn't chat the socks of a blind granny wax kale iska dhaaf mister...stop biggin' yourself up

Didn't mean to ruin your fantasy, but someone has got to get you down from lala land icon_razz.gif

P.S. talk about a misleading topic name, I actually thought you had outdone yourself once and had actually something important to say...never will i be so naive again

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by *Diamante*:

chatting up a customer service girl kulaha :rolleyes: ....i bet you couldn't chat the socks of a blind granny wax kale iska dhaaf mister...stop biggin' yourself up

Loool..! I have to ask you this, do you know this from personal experience of Brown's tactics..? :D

chatting up a customer service girl kulaha ....i bet you couldn't chat the socks of a blind granny wax kale iska dhaaf mister...stop biggin' yourself up

HeHeHe. Are you hitting on me? icon_razz.gif

Loool..! I have to ask you this, do you know this from personal experience of Brown's tactics..?

Juma, LOL, sxb i think she wants to find out. :D

Diamante   

Loool..! I have to ask you this, do you know this from personal experience of Brown's tactics..?

thank god no, nor do I want to be at the recieving end of his die hard shukaansi antics...he's nicknamed one girl Lemon already, I shudder at to think what he would think of next.

HeHeHe. Are you hitting on me?

lol you wish...I don't think your poor confused heart could handle it, so keep it at customer services girls ;):D

---------------------

I don't believe in emails. I'm an old fashioned girl. I prefer calling and hanging up

he's nicknamed one girl Lemon already, I shudder at to think what he would think of next.

Lol.Lemme guess, you read the first and the last line sowmahan?, Typical Xalimo. Fudeed Badnaa. If you ask me you just wanted to respond to me hastily for me to notice you. Well it worked. :D

The least you could do was read the damn piece. i know its Junk but it does help you respond better. ;)

lol you wish...I don't think your poor confused heart could handle it, so keep it at customer services girls

You are retreating back miyaa?, didnt you say you work as a Customer service girl sometime back?? ;)

Jumatatu   

^^^Loooooool!@brown

*Diamante* :

thank god no, nor do I want to be at the recieving end of his die hard shukaansi antics...

I have to admire your sense of shukansi, old Xalimo style 'fadul'... :D:D

whats with these xalimos?

i didnt ask for a moral, i pondered if you guys have heard of ludicrous weired names before.

Dont you females ever listen? :D

besides, i have always been morning person....6am am always UP.Lazy Bum.........