Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

Somalia took part of the Olympics

OG Moti   

Abdi bille won in LA Olympics ... anyway it is great to be there .. we are part of the world and very important part.. I salute these young athletes .. a female 18 years old .. waaw.. So this give us hope SOL guys that we can make a change in every field on life,, they did their part, lets do ours .. lets make international Somali hope organization, lets create and International NGO starting right here SOL and put pressure on these animals so called War lords.. Don’t tell me I am getting excited over this.. I m not I m just realizing the potential of every Somali to participate the returning hope to our people.. Somali Olympics committee did their part in the hope revolution we must do ours.. peace

We also had Somali's at the Sydney olyipcs. It was for track and field, she actually wore biki thingie... :eek: and to make things worse she came last place redface.gif . Ceeb big time Ceeb.

Tuujiye   

Soomaliya hanoolaato.

Cadowgeena ha jabo.

Dhulkeyagan U dhaaranoo U dhiiranoo

U dhaaro dhiigayaga U dhaaro dhiigayaga

Waxanu nahay dhalinyaro sidii libaax u dhiiranee

U dhaaro dhiigayaga U dhaaro Dhiigeyaga.

I missed home man.

wareer badanaa!!!!!!

Qac Qaac   

What i can't believe until now is why somalia still don't have a good basketball team, in the next olympics we should send a basketball team. we are living in north america for how many years now, average atleast 15yrs or more. and all the boys play b-ball they should have a basketball team, coz the competition of b-ball at olympics is weak and what i see of the somalian guys they are good talent, they should be upthere with countries like Angola, Lituania, Denmark, Australia and Canada. come on.

for soccer it is too hard, to compete in Africa. i think.

nevertheless good job somalia. good to see the blue flag raised high, for the first time, and ppl are not talking about hunger or diseases or killings.

Waaq   

On another note. I have been witnessing lately that those sisters that do try sports are actually quite good. I think more of our women should become involved in athletics.

mojam   

Originally posted by Intuition:

she actually wore biki thingie... :eek: and to make things worse she came last place
redface.gif
. Ceeb big time Ceeb.

well did she atleast look hot in the bikini?