Sign in to follow this  
BOB

I Wish You Enough.

BOB   

:D @Fu-Fu...Wax waalan.

Originally posted by nuune:

BOB, anigu xaal iyo waxaas ma aqaano kow dheh iyo geed hoostiis gar loo fariisto, hadaad dooneyso inaad sabaaxatul qulunbo iyo qonofkii galtida isla galno waa meesheedi taas, ee sheekadu si ay u dagto bal mid Waamo ah oo dibi iska leh ii keen anigana tu Galtiyoo guntiinadu garraarkeeda u furanyahay oo kolkaad aragto sidey u garreesantahay aad indhaha wagagac kaga siini, sidaas baanu ku kala baxeenaa ee xaal isku dhigan meyno niyahow
:D

Oo ma anoo kalaad tahay, ina aaboow lumey ayaan ahay anu oon dhulkii wali arag, ma aanan dhaafin dirdhaba harar nazreth iyo addis laba goor oon tagey xaga hada ka hor

Nuune you got yourself a deal but BILIIS tell the janna la geeyda to cover herself up and dress modestly because this Waamo guy finds those who cover themselves the most Biyuutifuul...Period .

Adigaaba Ethiopia tagay...aniga Xamar xagga uma dhaafin...I am the ultimate reer Waamo.

maxaad ka hadlasaan mesha waaba ku wareeray

Waamo Vs Galti?? bal ii sharxa xagey dagaan?

Imtithal...Waamo is a nick given to those from Kismaayo all the way to Garissa and every town in between and Galti is a term we use on those from OG'enia or Galbeed if you like and Bari (Yes including those from tuulada loo yaqaan Qardho) because we found them to be too aggressive and way too fast for our liking when they came to Kismaayo marka we labeled them Galti as in qof Gal-gal badan...got it Madam?

Bob you know, you cannot apology’s and then in cay straight after, what the hell is all that about??

Ibtisaam...I've said my PEACE so stop milking it...this is beyond oppression...gumeysi ga naga dhaaf...fuleey kaa adkaadaa adduunyada ugu daran. :mad: :D

Oooh you saw me in your dreams? Am I that important? Maasha Allah. smile.gif

big haboow for my brother bob. i know what you mean and you mean more than you actually said

for those of you who are lucky to have your parents, make time for them (really make the time for a phone call a day, week, monthly)

Walaasheey Juxa...SOL has missed both your grace and wisdom and I am thoroughly pleased to see you back...you know we love you because you are simply numero Uno. smile.gif

True..we should not neglect our parents...just hearing our voice means the world to them so PLEASE brothers and sisters make extra effort to call them Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Cawaale   

:D:D over dosage camal yaah!!

Buuxo, bollywood aa meesha ka socdo ma is tiri!!

Wish you enough guys! happy Independence day.

BOB   

Originally posted by *Buuxo*:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh suck it up SOlers.What's this lovey-dovey BS....How unsomali
:D:D

Everybody PLEASE gather around and let's give Ms Buuxo a group hug so she wont feel left out. :D

I Wish You Enough Madam. smile.gif

Cawaale...me thinks you have been watching too much hindi bataq bataq. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.