Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Sh. Maxamed Qadar.

Waa kooda ugu caqli saliimsan iyo ugu caqli badan kuwa maxkamadaha isku tilmaamayo! No wonder, why the union of desperados rush like head-less chickens with such seeflaboodiyaal. I swear that young dude is more versed in the religion than the thug called Indhacadde.

But I'd also recommend a new teacher for the young boy, as clearly his present one did not do a good job.

All members of the union of il-desperdos are like that young boy, naive and full of themselves!

They run with two verses they heard somewhere without having a deep religious knowledge or a good judgement!

Zafir   

^Waryaahe, ma Sheikh Xiin baad dooneysaa in uu kaa caroodo. :D

[Edit]: LoL@Sheekh Mohamed Qadar Cali Ahmed.

^Alright! I appologise to Qadar's teacher: Xiin!

But on a serious note, I've seen young boys, who preached on video tapes taking from madrassas in Somalia, but this boy is just not on!

The young boys I saw were calm, did not shout nor did they do it for show!

P.S. Maybe I'm bit too harsh on the young boy but I don't like seeflaboodnimo and ostentatious behaviour in talk and speach showed by Qadar! Calmness and patience are the signs of people, who got real knowledge and understanding of the Diin! That boy will soon become a religious extremist or religious opportunist, if not stopped!

^^ :D:D .

Sheikh Yusuf, stay cool brother and put down that gun of yours :D .

Sh. Maxamed Qadar caadi ma aha saaxiib. I can tell you that much!

lol@Zafir!

Haneefah   

When I clicked on the thread, I was expecting to learn something about an emerging big shaikh as I hadn't heard of this name before...

It was simply hilarious! Waxaad moodaa xerowyadii Qur'an-ka dadka ku akhrin jirey, badh oo badhna jacburiska ahaa :D Astaghfurullah. Honestly, his facial gestures and recitation patterns resemble so much like wadaadada waaweyn ee somalida markey tafsiir bixinayaan...cajeeb.

On a serious thought, given an opportunity for proper Islamic education and adaab, esp Qur'anic studies with emphasis on tajweed and tafsiir, our youth back home could have a much brighter future. I see so much potential for them Masha'Allah.