Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Sheekh Muxyaddin's Night with President Siyaad Barre

Abtigiis   

When Sheekh Muxyaddin told President Siyad Barre that the SPM rebels who went to the bush to wage a gorilla war against him,will not reach even Kismayo, he was bluffing. That he claims to be an Awliyo lagu jiro doesn’t mean he belives he can do such wonders. He is too well aware of his limitations. But, when the news arrived midnight that indeed the rebels fleet of vehicles are stuck in the muddy roads that lead to the capital of the lower Jubba, he couldnot believe his ears. He was delighted. ‘I will keep them in the quagmire they are in. ‘Meela uma dhaafayaan’ he vowed with a sense of jubilation.

Jalle Siyaad, worn down by insurgencies from multiple fronts, in the later days got mystical. So he was overjoyed by the magic help offered to him by this Sheikh. He decred that Sheekh Muxiyaddin is the special Sheikh to the Presidency and showered him with lavish praises and prizes.

There was no need to rush to capture the rebels. The Sheikh was at work and would deliver them next morning.

However, a team of mechanics and drivers were at work as well trying to pull through the mucky jungles. And they succeeded before dawn.

Sheekh Muxyadiin was banished from the state house at about 8:00am the same morning. He now lives in Jigjiga.

NGONGE   

^^ Ninkan Xiin buu doonaya eno raali galiyo. Xalayto ku yedhi qodhonkan aad qorayso malin walba daa oo deen ka hadal. Waka deen ka hadlay! :D:D

Qorax   

Mallaha waxad qabto kale ayad garan ladahay widayow koley an xabedna kama fehmin micnaha oo sheekadada xambarsetehey. jilci bal

Abtigiis   

This is a story about what happened during the previous regime. Sheekh Muxiyadin is still alive. I don't think it is particulary anything useful but certainly sharing wouldn't hurt.

Alfa-

Horta isfahanku ha inoo danbeeyee, bal adigu sawirkan ilkaha dhaadheer inaga badal. Waynu wadahadli doonaaye! :D:D

Ducaysane

You are right. Waa useless tani, laakiin dee it is not presented here as a normal story. No plot, no character bulding. At the sametime, adiga iyo aniga waxay inoogu baxdo waynu naqaan dee! :D

Faynuus   

A£T if you must share something with us, let it have some emotions and meaning hadii kale naga daa wararkanoo kale horay daaco qurun noogu rideene. jah

Qorax   

Atigis & Tolka bal adna sawirkan badal aad dhafoorka haysatid sidii adoo mashaqo kugu habsatay. Sawirkaygu waxyaalo badan ayaanu wadaagnaa oo isaga egnahay ka kaliya ee igu dhow ayuu noqday oo ishabihi kara marka haddii ad kaaga badashid anna kayga wan badali.

Abtigiis   
:D:D Wax saas u eg majiro. I know you are handsome guy. Psycholgy waxbaan ka qaatay, waryaa. Anigu as you might have seen waan wareersanahay oo xaalkayga iska xun. I found the aviatar describes my situation. I like it.