Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

I'M OUT

Zafir   

KK and SJ sitting is a crowded room, where she says "pssssssst, pssssst, SJ, I will go first, you come after me in about 7mins" Ngonge would have definitely thought like that, but he know better.

Ps: Best of luck yaa ustaaz.

Kool_Kat   

^Bisinka, maxaad ku hadleysaa...Dee xishoo...Waaxay waxaad meelaha ka shegeysid...Alla balan balayeey...

BTW, why 7mins? Why not 5mins or 10mins?

Sheekha, nabadgalyo dee walaalo...

Hi from Addis ,,, Arrived last night around 7pm ... was good to be here at least this time of the year ,,

They gave me the keys of a whole appartment ,,,, i'm all alone here with my SAT-TV, 2 bedrooms, living room and the kitchen. Yeah, and of course the toilet (i knwo wach ya thinking) ... :D

It is a bit cold but not as i expected .......

Now i'm comfortable with the appartment but the kitchen is a NO GO ZONE ..... it looks like the baranbaro factory Yukkkkkkkkkk

then i locked the kitchen and decided to enjoy the rest of da appartment. I don't wanna cook coz i can find food everywhere .... plus i'll be out most of da time .....

I told you ,,, the access to the internet is such horrible story here but at least i managted to long on to SOL .............. :D

Hunguri   

Sheekha-Jacaylka, Can you plz take some pictures of Galilei/Makel Bole Hotel :D ?? Just take a picture of the very first office room of that Hotel.. And, stay away from ( Aabaa Yaabay ) Beleive me, hadii kale sidii Odaygii Mirqaamay, sheekadiisa ayaa kugu dhacysa ..

PS:-

Oday ayaa mar dhexdaas ah wuxuu ku qayyilay laba marduuf oo ah Aabaa Yaabay smile.gif . Habeen badhkii ayuu isagoo Hotel-ka dagan wuxuu is yidhi waxaad maydhataa dharkaaga. (Macawuso iyo shaadhadh ) Guess what he did... He started collecting some women clothes of the Hotel staff. Like, (Duruucdii,Googarado,Bras and all the body guard belongings of the women ) He started washing,cleaning and drying them. The whole night shaqqadaas ayu hayay smile.gif He was still like, well my clothes !!!

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D:D:D

Waar niyow i don't like to stay in Bole Mikel and that Gelile hotel is just a jail for me ... yeah da rooms are ok but heey,,, after 9pm it is closed and u've to sleep whereever u want.

I'm now in bole Mikel and came to see my Bro who is here ..... i'm sitting in front of Dahabshiil office remember ???

Well, my day started very good as i had an excellent dinner last night with a really delicious Chicken at NewYork restaurant ...... the lunch was good today at Mindi restaurant .... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,,,