Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

i HATE....

underdog   

I haven't gotten to the point of bitterness of "hating" anything persay, but I'll share this funny list I saw somewhere:

I Hate...

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their *** to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too" Damn right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it?

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No twit, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".......Didn't really give me a

choice there, did ya?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

8. When people say "life is short". What the @#$%?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumass?

10. McDonalds staff who pretend they don't understand you if you don't insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering.....It's has to be a McChicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger get blank looks. Well I'll have a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you McIdiot.

Som@li   

Darman, i also hate pple who talk too much!

i hate pple who don't listen

i hate dogs

i have lazy people.

I hate..HATE..GOD, i hate Dogs...just the thought of them brings up so much hatred..yuck..I hate them..i wish i could round all of them up and shoot everyone in a slow painful death...euwfff..

ok...

I hate the word "NO"...makes me feel so powerless..no this, no that..what the freak?

I hate the smell of chinese food,i mean the smell of asian food..it always makes me wanna through up

i hate people who make a judgments about sumthin they don't know shyt about...

i hate people who make fun of sick, handicapped or slow people...how would they feel if they were in their place?

...........i hate alot of other things...but i'll shut up.

Tuujiye   

Waraa checkmate jacda aa gabdhaha ku dhajineysid iska daa nooh. xaraan waayewaxaas....

4-ppl who use other ppl's pics and pass them off as their own...ahem..checkmate..cough..ahem..

fiiri waxaa sameeneysidnooh :eek: isku xishoo waraa ee gabdhaha gacmo furan kusoo dhawee.iskuna sheeg sawirka in aad adiga tahay..see waaye feebare haku ridin gabdhaha nooh..

NGONGE   

Hate is a very strong word. I don’t hate anything or anyone. On the rare occasions when I’m lost for things to do and boredom starts to creep in, I start to lose my temper and I’m ready to lash out just so I can get rid of the awful boredom. The anger, happiness or worry that follows keeps me going for days.

I also dislike the Somali scarves that women wear (maqramad or whatever it’s called). When I become president of Africa, I’m going to ban those things.

By the way, I’m finding it very hard to find my way around this place. Are things always slow here or are you all huddled in the corner reciting voodoo curses at this impertinent stranger that dared to invade your domain?

NGONGE   

I do not do drugs. I do not approve of drugs. I have never tried drugs (well, not that many anyway). I’m naturally high, man.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I sniff uunsi.