Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Misyar Marriage - a Marvel or Misery?

Shakti   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

can someone tell me the difference between this and dating?

With dating u cant examine any of each others products But with misyar marriage, u can examine all u want with no penalty..

Here is what I don’t get.. y u somali men with highway-salahanyos r getting over excited at this news?? I mean, u cant properly even land the 1st .. and here u r talking about the 2nd one..

this reminds me of my friend who said 2 me"i wanna go to a car auction but can i borrow some money 4 metro"

Originally posted by Femme:

Men will always find news ways and twist things in order to get their groove on.

The question is: why the heck are we all surprised?

Whats there to twist? Seeing you guys react to this thread is clear enough.

^What are you talking about?

Where do you see anything good about shedding your responsibilities? There is a reason why these marriages are mostly undercover, aight.

Xoogsade   

Instead of encouraging women to give up their rights for convinient intimacy, why don't they mention the illegality of forbidding a muslim man marrying a muslim woman just because they belong to different ethnicities or countries? This can eliminate, as someone mentioned above, the need for secret marriages, misyar or friend marriages if it does exist to begin with.

To the guys above all smiles and happy about the prospects, it may seem sweet deal to have convinient intimacy any time and anywhere with no effort and legal, however, you have to be robotic, emotionless and uncaring to get yourselves involved in such contracts. I know the light goes on in our heads as soon as "women" are the subject of interest, laakiin dhib la'aan ma aha naagaha.

If only the one I manage to own her hand stays fit and is willing to go the extra mile for me when I need her, gives me two boys and two girls, hey, I am done with the rest of the women in the entire world(regrettably). And I can fast in her break days in case I find myself a little over the top and driven. Case closed :D

Som@li   

^^I dont know if u trying to impress some of ladies here, but One can never be enough for one man, and NO man can resist DHAYLO :D

Originally posted by Femme:

^What are you talking about?

Where do you see anything good about shedding your responsibilities? There is a reason why these marriages are mostly undercover, aight.

You want someone to take care you off. Hmm i swear i said that. You basically proved what i was saying.

Did you even think about why people have this type of wedding? Amazingly to you women. There isnt' a lot of men out there that will marry a women and treat her like a princess. Espeically if she's old. Young women might be horrified at this type of wedding. But beleiving me when they are 40 years old broke and lonely. They are going to wish they had a man to beat them up.