Sign in to follow this  
Abdinasir Kadawo

Going Home!

This June, I'll be going home for one month holiday. It’ll only be my third time I have been home since 1990, having been there 2001 and 2007. Although I would like to visit a lot of places, unfortunately time is not on my side and I wouldn't be making to all places I wanted. I'll however be exploring Bari and Karkaar regions and if time allows me I'll also visit Garowe. You wouldn't be hearing from me next three months, but I'll report back when I get back Insha Allah

Ms DD   

You know.. they do have internet connection there.. But then why come to SOL when there is plenty to explore..

Enjoy yourself and hopefully you will give us some idea of where to explore those regions.

Buuxo   

Oh I can't wait for next June that's when im planning to visit that area for 3 months.Give us the review & photos.Safar Salam bro.

Originally posted by Ms DD:

You know.. they do have internet connection there.. But then why come to SOL when there is plenty to explore..

Enjoy yourself and hopefully you will give us some idea of where to explore those regions.

Tanx sis. I never have time for Internet over there. It's too slow for my liking.

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Take lots of pictures for those of us that only dream about visiting but would probably never do.

I will. Ha sugi weyn. Dalbaadka soo dhiibo, sawiro noocee ayaa xiiseynaysaa? :D Girls or landscape or colourful buildings?

Originally posted by *Buuxo*:

Oh I can't wait for next June that's when im planning to visit that area for 3 months.Give us the review & photos.Safar Salam bro.

Thanx sis(samiga habaryarteyey) do you mean June this year or next?

^thanks sis. Yeah third time, excited.

The first two times were easy, but this time it’ll be hard. I am going to visit one of the most snake Bitis%20wort_V_V.jpg infested regions in Somalia, Dharoor in the Dharoor valley.

Malika   

^Indeed,chilled caano geel is delicious..bring back samples of the sand/soil,some of us have never been 'home'. :(

Right now I'm looking for DSLR as my Digital compact camera isn't satisfactory for taking landscape pictures. I was considering Nikon D60. I would appreciate your recommendations.