Sign in to follow this  
Pujah

Sushi

^hm, freaked out for a second, thought I had confessed to visiting a less salubrious establishment. Ehem, only for a moment though. Here it is Belgo in Covent Garden.

Tentacles in first. Crunch, crunch. I do miss them. A plate overflowing with octopus and squid...

Chimera   

I'm allergic to certain seafood like prawns, i discovered this when i was emptying a plate full of tasty prawns at a friends birthday party where half way through me and the plate collapsed on the floor

i'm the only one in the family who has this strange defect, when i was a kid everytime i got stung by a bee i had to run as fast as i could to my house before i passed out, oh the amount of times my brother was playing football with the morrocans and i would come running and pulling on his shirt hyperventilating 'abow i can't breath' is too many i lost count, he would pick me up and then vroeeeemmm that's all i remember

thank god as i grew older my immune system became stronger and i shaked of this weird bee allergy together with asthma (but the prawn incident terrified me)

moral of my personal story; is be carefull with trying out all these different exotic cuisines and inform a person about what there eating before you serve them

Chimera   

you know how hoyoo is always dressing me in clothes full of colors, and i used to play somewhere close to a bee's nest aswell oh yeah most importantly i'm sweet like malab lol

seriously i think it's the clothes, i was like a walking rainbow, as were most of the Somali kids in my neighbourhood, something wrong with the Hoyoo's methinks

Zafir   

Speaking of exotic tastes, I have always wondered what human flesh would taste like, to be Hannibal lecter for just few hours.

Now back to the seafood cuisines, I have to say, a can of tuna, a little bit of mayonnaise and malawax is just absolutely fabulous. Only available at the mykitchenville.

Val, next time u're on the Edgware Rd, go Japanese. I ate here tonight- dinings . I chased squid and octupus across a plate, wolfed down sushi, crunched into the most delish prawn something-or-other and avoided wasabi like the plague. The price on the site is misleading; paid about £22. Had dessert too and I'm now hungry a few hours later! Fresh ingredients, distintive flavours, cute surroundings and an Italian waitress reeling off Japanese dishes- unintelligble but charming. Recommended.