Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

weirdest Interview with Waris

raula   

I knew when the poster started the with "HE THE FEMALE LOOKING FELLA" :rolleyes: Ya Rabbi-were your intentions really of conveying constructive criticism or any analysis for that matter or scoff at human make-up :confused:

If the woman's intention is to do good for her community(especially at desperate incidences for that battered woman) they why overlook it..when none of our leaders/community elders or other prominent leaders of our sorry state couldn't provide her with the necessary medical attention?

Her personal pursuit and life is between her and her ALLAH s.w.(<--obviously she seems to understand who he is)-its between her and her GOD.

SJ   

heheheh

I think she surprised him with the ingiriis. Malah af Soomali bay ku hadlaysay till the camera started rolling. He seems to have been caught off guard.

Modesty   

I don't understand why Somalis are hostile towards somalis who speak english to eachother. I speak english better than somali. Doesn't make me less of a person. I think the majority of people with those kind of views are people who are recent comers to the West that still have their rigid views of the world, and those who don't speak english at all. Even though I understand some somalis(new comers especially) might consider speaking english to be "ilbaxnimo", but at the same time I think we shouldn't be judgemental.Somalis are the most judgemental people on Earth, they always want you to conform to their norms, if not they make you an outcast. That is why I like being in the west because I can be who I am ;)

ZOLA   

i cant listen to the interview coz am at the schools lab... but am not surprised if the girl spoke no english... she is a model and what models know best is the runway walk..lol

i will try to listen tot he interview at home ..

A.A