- Femme -

Professional Test

LuCkY   

As-salaam Alaikum,

WeLL FF I can honestLy say that I got a perfect score of 4! :D

& the rest of you..ppbbhht! icon_razz.gif

PEace :D !

^^^^ :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well...um...err..I have to confess. Since this girl :mad: bought up honesty...I guess I have to tell the truth :( I got 1

*** :( ***

Hey....I always thought that there was something wrong with this test anyway... icon_razz.gif:D

Allaaah FF i can't believe you fell for it, lucky star used the word "honestly" in the most BEEEEEEN way and you fell for......alaah lucky star see what you did to this pure and innocent gal.....as the saying in tennessee goes "fool me once and shame on you, erm aa fool me twice and shame on you" by G.W.Bush looool :D:D

asxantu

Alla ma saas baa? Lucky Star aan ku gabto...hadaana saa ku garaacayo hooyadaa arooskeda ku tusin :mad: :mad:

Guess Ill have to edit now... :D Hope no one saw

P.S. Shoobora thnx for the tip and this is what he said:

The president's actual quote was, "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Wiilo   

War aanka Cararo, dagaalka, fiiri waa ikaas cararayee, ha iqaban ha iqaban, isii daa isii daa

dhacdhacdhacdhacdhacdhacdhachdhac......dacaskiiba iga dhamaaye intaan cararaye........Lol :D:D

Go figure

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The president's actual quote was, "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FF i was close thou....dang....

laakiin mar danbe yaan lagu sirin...peep the science aight :D

PS; FF, wiilo yaa bursanooyo ay ka carareysaa?

ilaahoow hana waalin, qoftaan ma kuula egtahay qof fiyoow taloow..

asxantu

Malayaqaan waxa miskiinta ku dhacay...laakin lama dhahikaro shaytaan baa fuulay waayo shaytaankii ramadhan intuu socdo buu xiranyahey.. :Dicon_razz.gif

So Wiilo...WHAT HAPPENED? :eek: :eek: Yaa ku dhilayo?

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

Malayaqaan waxa miskiinta ku dhacay...laakin lama dhahikaro shaytaan baa fuulay waayo shaytaankii ramadhan intuu socdo buu xiranyahey..
:Dicon_razz.gif

So Wiilo...WHAT HAPPENED? :eek: :eek: Yaa ku dhilayo?

Anigaa dil maa iga dheeraahaayo walaalshiid......

Go figure

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

Alla ma saas baa? Lucky Star aan ku gabto...hadaana saa ku garaacayo hooyadaa arooskeda ku tusin :mad: :mad:

Guess Ill have to edit now...
:D
Hope no one saw

P.S. Shoobora thnx for the tip and this is what he said:

quote:

Meeshaan aa leysku dhaaranooyaa, marka aniga fuley aan ahay, marka waa in aa cararaa....Lol :D

Go figure

^^^Heheheheheh.

I have an excuse. Its pretty hard for me to write readable somali....and torture to read it.

I read it wrong.

Haa meysha ka carar. ANi iyo Lucky Star wee noo taala maanta :mad: Karamada ee iga qaadey, wee i ceebeyseyna. Hadeer qurango camal baa leikahay.

LuCkY   

As-salaamu Alaikum,

FF

^^^^

Well...um...err..I have to confess. Since this girl bought up honesty...I guess I have to tell the truth I got 1

Hey....I always thought that there was something wrong with this test anyway...

First of aLL,ahahahhahah...hehehehehe...Lool :D Looks Like the Liar in You has come out of the cLoset ;) !

SB

Allaaah FF i can't believe you fell for it, lucky star used the word "honestly" in the most BEEEEEEN way and you fell for......alaah lucky star see what you did to this pure and innocent gal.....as the saying in tennessee goes "fool me once and shame on you, erm aa fool me twice and shame on you" by G.W.Bush looool

asxantu

LoooooL!IstaqfuruALLaah! I in no shape or form intended to expose FF's secret.I did not twist her arm ya know to teLL the truth...heck I thought she was teLLing the truth and did not have any doubts about it.

Alla ma saas baa? Lucky Star aan ku gabto...hadaana saa ku garaacayo hooyadaa arooskeda ku tusin

ALLa, adiga hoog baadaaneeda.Dang girL you shouLd be in Iraq right now, singLe-handedLy( :confused: ) handLing askaarta Mareenka...Lol(excuse my broken somaLi).

Guess Ill have to edit now... Hope no one saw

Lool...beware I saw it aLL right and Im gonna hoLd it over ya head if ya get out of Line ;):D !

PS: FF Shoobaro is one of my patients...He forgot to take his medication.So do not pay him any attention.He is a danger to himseLf as weLL as anyone crossing his path if he is not sedated soon. :D

PPS: Wiilo LOl...carry on. :D

PEace :D !

Pucca   

funny...my kid sister did the test and she got three out of four right (she's 7)..my score, well that we'll just leave out.