Sign in to follow this  
BoX of ChoColateS

AH! I found your cabin in the woods!!!!

MY MY MY!!

I guess the world is surely small and it grows smaller in cyber space. I have been meaning to visit this site for 3 years and when finally I walk in, guess who I see???

Opinionated

Enter(I could never spell ur name & I bet u still claiming u ain't sujui)

Illsomali

Quite Storm

Sophist

Rampage

(etc)

lmao those r the names that I have browsed through their post at least. Its amazing that most of you walk the same circles and have no idea who might be watching from the periphery. Anyway nice to see ya all,I just registered so that I can GASP MY ASTONISHMENT IN PUBLIC ;)

Coloow   

Hey! Yeap, this old dude is still around in the cyberworld promoting his donkey dreams! You are quite right I have suffered from an identity crises. AM I A SIJUI? A MLENDO? WARIYA? etc.

But I have finally scumbed to the truth:

I am a la(ma)Goodle who has no kpande or kitambulisho! LOL

Anyway mystery friend wlc to this site which I assume is the best site any somali could visit (It is free from the filth in somalinet)!

Maxaad cabeysaa? Tusker? coffee? shaah? Vimto? caan geel?

Soo dhowow oo gambar ama jimbaar qaadho Maandhow/Maandheey1

Opi.....hehe luv u might be watching, but can u see where I really am?

Anyway nice to see u as ever, Your wise cracks bring a smile to my old wrinkled face!

Enter, like i used to say. You keep promoting but u will never succed if u deny your Identity....think about it.

I saw some other people's names too. And the list keeps growing. Till next time I step back into this circle......Cheerios icon_razz.gif