Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Unknown Flying Object‎ Witnessed In Somaliland Night Sky

N.O.R.F   

Enjoy,,,,

An unknown flying object has been reported seen flying over Somaliland night skyline on Tuesday night (28/02/06). Somaliland Times received a number of witnessed reports by residents living in the Capitol city Hargeysa and in Berbera, the city port of Sahil region.

Ahmed Jama Ismail, who works for the Somali language newspaper, Haatuf was among those who had witnessed this phenomenon seen in the night skyline flying over Hargeysa city at around 10:30 pm in the evening of last Tuesday night and said ‘While I was near Aw Adan garage open fields the time was something after 10 o’clock in the evening, I saw something which looked like an aeroplane on fire or intensely lit with bright light, coming from the south-west direction it was heading towards north and thought that it was an aeroplane falling out of the sky’.

Another witness by the name of Hamud Yusuf Qasim in Berbera port city, which is 160 km east of Hargeysa said ‘It was roughly about 10:20pm when I saw something which looked like a Sam missile (Surface to Air Missile) flying at a very low altitude in the sky, and it came from Zeila direction (NNW of Berbera) and was at a tremendous speed heading towards the eas with a trail of lightt’.

Also, in Berbera Yusuf Ambar, who is chairman of Berbera Fishing Co-operative who witnessed this unknown flying phenomenon in Berbera last Tuesday evening outside his house and said ‘I saw something which looked like that it was on fire, like a missile as if it was hurled coming from the direction of Total oil and petroleum storage tank facility area (NW of Berbera), and it looked as if it was on fire and splinters of fire or sparks could be seen spurting or breaking from its mainframe or body, I then became very anxious and scared and thought a missile of some kind was deliberately fired from near by to blow up the town, but instead it directly went over our heads at a very low altitude towards Batalaley (East) direction’.

Mr Yusuf Ambar continued and said that ‘with a sigh of relief the unknown flying object in the sky shot across Berbera towards the east and could be seen disappearing in the horizon of night sky’. Mr Yusuf Ambar said ‘Initially, I thought that I was seeing thing’s and that there was something wrong with my eyesight but when in the following day the talk of the town was the unknown flying phenomenon I saw the night before, only then did I realise that my eyes were O.K and that this thing was seen by so many people across town’, said the chairman of Berbera Fishing Co-operative, Mr Yusuf Ambar.

In Hargeysa and particularly in Berbera many people were apprehensive of this unknown flying phenomenon seen in the night sky of last Tuesday evening at about after 10pm. And nobody knows what this unknown flying phenomenon was or is, and that it was the first time in Somaliland such a sighting has been witnessed by so many people and no one knows whether it was an aircraft/spacecraft blown out of the sky or a meteorite falling from the sky, it also can be a warhead missile fired from nearby naval warship in Somaliland’s territorial waters or from U.S military base in Djibuti.

The unknown flying phenomenon seen shooting across Somaliland night skyline in the evening of last Tuesday night has left many people in Somaliland frightened, puzzled and mystified and many are looking for an explanation from the authorities, civil organisations and intellectuals and the foreign media for what took place that night in the sky.

Source: Somaliland Times

nuune   

lol@Mirqaan, 10:00pm is exactly when the Jaad especially the dabamusbaar one goes into your inner system, that is when you can even become Astronout, or whatever you like etc

okeey, back to da topic,I think these things of Flying Objects has being sighted in many places around Somalia, but no one could verify those claims, and the blame was put on the chewing of "Jaad"

It's proabably true. People in America have witnessed that kind of stuff too.......If you listen to Coast to Coast you would know....

BOB   

Maybe it was a "Human Canon"... i have been staring at the sky for almost a decade now and i am yet to see other than shooting stars and planes because there's nothing more beautiful than the African Sky at night especially when you're here in the Kalahari where the stars wink at you and the moon smiles at you shamelessly...

Peace,Love & Unity.