Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Somali RB - Hot or Not?

Sky   

Jacaylbaro

Use shareaza , it works like a charm. Its so good, I accidentally downloaded a whole season of Fresh Prince of Bel Air, but my intention was just one episode.

Kashafa   

Ay Sky, How good is Shareaza...what kinda download speeds/timing do you get with it.. can it manage heavy stuff 1 GB etc.. Does it come packaged with spyware/adware (take it or leave it kinda thing)

Rokko   

Gotta admit..the intro part is nice..but then his voice doesnt' fit the music..he's got nice..just using wrong instruments..na'mean

One

People People People

Whats with all the downloads? Ya'll supposed be tacklin it. I mean what somali singer is gonna get famous if you guys get his songs for free? Hows he gonna feel when he aint makin no money coz ppl cant be bothered to buy from the shops.

I say you guys follow Will Smith!

"Dont download go out and buy the record"

Thanks all ,,, i've just downloaded the Shareaza ,, but couldn't know the next step ,,, where is the introduction?? ,, how can i use it then ???

thanks again

The song seems ok. Very melodic. But I can see why ppl would get tired of it, especially if its played everywhere.

Caano Geel,

this song does nothing .. admitted he's got a good voice, but it sounds like the sound track to miami vice !!!

*Gasps*

Miami Vice was only the coolest show ever! I would be tempted to get the whole soundtrack to the series, if I could find it.

Fabulous show..just fabulous. Don was the MAN. The show introduced me to Phil Collins "In the Air Tonight".

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord

I've been waiting for this moment all my life, oh Lord

Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord

:D:D

Sky   

That song was just a sample, damn! I'll be posting more songs, cuz I was talking about Somali Music in general. But later, ain't got no time now.

Caana geel, the 80s electric guitar is awful indeed.