Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Our Day Will Come by the artist called Somalia

Fine, I am her. I am Somalia. Yippie! How wonderful. Seriously though, I feel offended. I am not a qaniisad, wasaqyahow farabuutka ah. What in the earth and heavens, can there be between me and her? huh, huh!?

Did you click on the link that the topic starter posted? If you did, you’ll see that the link will direct you to “ilike” so of course, I know. Secondly about her facebook fan page, nowadays 80 percent of Somalis in Facebook have her added? Besides, I just like her music, and think she is cool. Sue me!

Originally posted by Uniqueness:

Fine, I am her. I am Somalia. Yippie! How wonderful. Seriously though, I feel offended. I am not a qaniisad, wasaqyahow farabuutka ah. What in the earth and heavens, can there be between me and her? huh, huh!?

Did you click on the link that the topic starter posted? If you did, you’ll see that the link will direct you to “ilike” so of course, I know. Secondly about her facebook fan page, nowadays 80 percent of Somalis in Facebook have her added? Besides, I just like her music, and think she is cool. Sue me!

:D at 'faarabuudka.' Talyaaniga i dilee.

Relax and iisi on there, sister. Kuusha was kidding and you misunderstood or misinterpreted her little joke, I think. See u turjuntay kama wadin, ee inaa istaqaaniin qoftaas ka waday, wax idinka dhaxeeyo.

Wa salaan, ee kaftanka waa furanyahay ha xumaan. And my apologies if you are offended.