Suldaanka

Somaliland is going to the polls United and Stronger

Somaliland's friends welcome to scheduled 2020 elections. 

Note: The United Nations is finally coming onboard too. They never participated any of Somaliland's previous elections. But this time, they want to also join as supporters. :D

UNSOM.UNMISSIONS.ORG

Mogadishu – The International Partners (listed below) supporting Somaliland’s democratization process welcome the Somaliland Political Parties agreement, signed on 12th July 2020, to conduct Local...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Duufaan   
On 7/14/2020 at 5:00 PM, Suldaanka said:

A picture will tell you everything. The master who is a guest is in the middle.  Reminds me the old days. In fact Faysal Waraabe with his tusbax and phone just seems the only normal person. The two young men in the corners are trained masters boys. The old Ciro seems want to fit.

Duufaan   
4 hours ago, Timacaddeh said:

Aren't you happy that Parliamentary elections are happening in Somaliland this year? After all you were crying in the other article about how hurt you were that it has been a long time since the last one. I imagine you are over the moon at the news that Somaliland will have a new parliament soon 😁

You must be mistaken me  for another follow. Your are still new here. For me  somaliland is a revival of historic colonial project  to safeguard  and protect  their interest in the horn Africa, specially Kenya for now. Small carrots given by the poor local Hargeysa people is part of the strategy. Democratic standards is not a policy from developed world, it is tools to use more liberalization in developing countries. Uganda and Egypt are ruled two dictators.These two are very important and strategic countries and they receive billions of dollars aid money. No one even ask them for election. Now you ask yourself why the old colonial Britain is asking Somaliland for elections. One reason is to spread their cultural identity and secondly to maintain control.