Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOST?

IL CAPO   

Kuwait City - Inmates and guards at Kuwait's central jail asked for help from state and prison authorities to rid two cell blocks of what they believe to be ghosts, the al-Siyassa newspaper reported on Tuesday.

The ghosts, some of which were said to be appearing at night with incomplete bodies and flying through the air, had been spotted within two cell blocks over the past fortnight, the paper cited one female prison guard in its front-page report.

"It's now unbearable to work in the central jail, especially in Sections One and Two," because of the ghosts, the guard said.

Requests sent to the prison's administration to bring in a Muslim religious figure to read the Quran - a traditional way to drive away alleged bad spirits - have been rejected, she said, nothing that administrators called the ghosts "just illusions".

"How can they be described as illusions if 26 guards have already seen them?" the guard asked. Some guards had threatened to quit over the matter, she added.

The guard appealed to Interior Minister Sheikh Nawaf al-Sabah to intervene in the problem by allowing recordings of Quranic verses to be played in the cell blocks at night in an effort to exorcise the apparitions.

P.S Frankly speaking i don't believe in such garbage and i agree with the prison administrators when they dubbed the whole episode "Illusion".

Peace.

Curly   

You know it could have been true, though in the Quran Jiins and Insii are said to be unseen, so I don’t think we would be able to see them and then say they were ghosts.

Anyway, I think it’s weird how jiin is pronounced gin and then they’re called sprits in English, so hey I guess you’d have to be pretty drunk to see any of them.

(I realise that wasn’t funny, but I just had to say it! :D )

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Sullen_Sue:

hey I guess you’d have to be pretty drunk to see any of them.

Shall we try it out and see if we can spot any Ghosts?what you suggest we should drink? i recommend SMIRNOFF because more than 60% of it contains a pure alcohol and its 5$ less cheaper than the Whisky. smile.gif .

and yes it was Funny how you put it :D:D:D <- see how hard i am laughing.

Peace.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Mutakalim:

ILL CAPO: Believe you in Santa Claus? :rolleyes:

Nope, i don't believe in Santa Clause but i do believe in Jeremiah Oginga Odinga :D:D

raula   

^^^sasa mzee ashafariki wamtakia nini mjomba icon_razz.gif but I was fooled to believe that Daniel Torotich Arap Moi was from WAJER(or GARISSA-gai wakwega) :D:D:D

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by raula:

^^^sasa mzee ashafariki wamtakia nini mjomba
icon_razz.gif
but I was fooled to believe that Daniel Torotich Arap Moi was from WAJER(or GARISSA-gai wakwega)
:D:D:D

LooooooooooooooooooooL:D :D .

Moi ametoka Moyale sio Wajir or Garissa, ulikua najua kama Moi ni Borana?Nope, yeye sio Kalenjin Martin Shikuku ndio Nandi na Nicholas Biwott ni Jaluo :D:D .

where have you been hiding yourself all this time?

i thought you were stolen na mlendo.

i belive in ghost because it happen to me once where i saw these old lady and she just vanished and ya know thats a big shock.

Iam from a place called mombasa where ghost is a common thing and i dont know if it haram to belive in it but i do.

OG_Girl   

IL CAPO, we have really beautiful house near the center of Kuwait city we call it " beyt al jin" is beautiful villa but every one live there one day they run . They say whole night there is jins work there..lol

I don't know but since I open my eyes I hear that story and have no clue why no one can't dare to live in that house!!.

Seems is truth Jin live there .

Salam

It scares my mom whenever I bring up q's about ghosts (jinns) bcos am soo curious about them. Westerners usually believe these spirits to be people who are lost or hanging around for a reason and need to be forced into the "light".

I think I had an experience with them long time ago.

Do I believe in Ghosts? Hell yaa....waa acuudi bileesta every time I pass by the garbage(outdoors).

It scares my mom whenever I bring up q's about ghosts (jinns) bcos am soo curious about them. Westerners usually believe these spirits to be people who are lost or hanging around for a reason and need to be forced into the "light".

I think I had an experience with them long time ago.

Do I believe in Ghosts? Hell yaa....waa acuudi bileesta every time I pass by the garbage(outdoors).

Qac Qaac   

abaayo that's jinn, not a ghost... unless u r saying they both are the same thing... jins have life, houses, they are accountable for their deeds just like, their kafir ones are called shaydaan, father is ibliis...

wester world still have something called satan, devil, evil... but ghost is different from them. if i am not mistaken... so there for if they are 2 different things.. jinn we believe because of suratul Jinn in the quran... but ghosts like casper cartoon we dont believe that carbage..

IL CAPO   

Mombasa_QUEEN

Mombasa upande gani umetokea?

i used to stay in Kisauni everytime i was in that town.

OG_Girl

Since no one lives there any more and no one dares to put a foot in, i was wondering if i can buy it with a throw away price?ask around howmuch its worth and let me know,i will make you my partner and we share the profit 90% for me and 10% for you ;) .get going PARTNER and make sure you get that title deed.

I've got a good plan which will make us a tons of ca$h smile.gif .

Mutakalim

You're about as sharp as the leading edge of KBS

(Kenya Bus Service)