Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Dawkins blames Muslims for 'importing creationism' into classroom

Ibtisam   

Ngonge I found something that suits you to perfection. "The Art of Complaining"

I tired of you and your madness. In time you will see, I was right all along.

p.s. Yes Ken, in the Mayor election, I remember going in circles with you, in fact I think it is when you gave me the busybody label.

I can't remember if you commented on the other. Now you are telling me that you've judged me based on the shike/award and the M&S campaign

As for MPAC and MCB: with overlapping membership and campaigns and egos aside, they are like me and sayid, rather than like me and you ;)

P.s. Ngonge I'm going to take a break and join you to see what your boring, selfish lifestyle is like :D What do you say we swap lifes for a week... ok okay two days??

Here is your first attack on me Israel wipes its shoes over British law- Straw Apologises and YES MCB was on board for this one, they published the same story :rolleyes:

P.s. Listen to North ;)

P.s.s. You've attacked me more than three times Ngonge, it is like a hobby for you, a favourite past time. However you've karbaash me three times.

NGONGE   

^^ A typical busy body throwing accusations around. I want you, young lady, to go and find where I picked on you when talking about Ken Livingston. :D (I supported the guy).

You are you not being truthful when talking about MPAC and the MCB (I'm disappointed in you here). ;)

My life style is neither boring nor selfish. I do what I can when I can. I have never pretended to be an activist and do not plan to be one. You do. I believe I am free to criticise and point out the flaws in the rainbows you keep chasing.

ps

I have judged you on the Sheikh award and told you why in THAT thread. You later let slip that you are boycotting M&S and we had a discussion over it. Busy body on both counts.

North,

Did you hear me saying that protest does not work? saaxib sheekada ha badlin dee. I know that protest works and applaud all activists. My point with Ibti was (and remains) that she jumps into all sorts of protests (those that would work and those that even a blind man would tell her wont). Choose your battles is all I said and will keep saying to her when she posts nonsense (with respect of course). :D

Ibtisam   

You are you not being truthful when talking about MPAC and the MCB (I'm disappointed in you here).

How so?? I happen to know for a fact. If you wish please do come to their next joint event. In fact I will send you an invite and you can Asghar or Dr Bari's . Just because you see attacking MCB on TV you think you know what is going on. I think I invited you a long time ago, and I invite you again now.

Ngonge you don't have a point dear. Did you watch the video?? :D

P.s. In the meantime I'll dig something up for you.

Ibtisam   

Ngonge This is when they made there peace with each other.

had been misquoted and worse then damaging myself, I had unwittingly damaged the MCB and Dr Abdul Bari, and for that I apologise unreservedly and without hesitation. Let’s make the situation between MPACUK and the MCB clearer and then the relationship between Dr Bari the CEO of the MCB and myself (Zulfi Bukhari) the CEO of MPACUK. And that should put into context the truth of the matter.

MPACUK have for years avoided criticising the MCB in public (and in fact defended them countless times) not because they are above criticism but because regardless of their limitations they are trying at least to make a difference and with that they have our support. MPACUK have a policy not to hold to account those who are trying to improve, it’s the ones who aren’t that we have an issue with. The MCB are under the cosh by the government and the Zionist media because the MCB’s disapproval of its laws aimed at the Muslims, the war in Iraq and for its refusal to attend Holocaust Memorial Day, because of the way that Zionist have politicised the event to support Israel. And on all of these issues MPAC stand shoulder to shoulder with the MCB and there isn’t a cigarette papers difference between us.

The relationship between the two heads of the organisations is one of respect and collaboration. Yes it is both early days to see how well we can work together but our goals are the same our tactics are different but that is irrelevant we understand and respect each other. To confirm it was not my intention to compare him to his predecessor or question his independence or decision making capability.

here

Since (2006), following several meetings, they have been working together rather than against each other. Although they still have many differences. My invite stands

NGONGE   

^^ Erm, seeing them attack MCB on TV is ENOUGH. Are you being obtuse just for the sake of it here?

ps

The link dug up was nothing. You ran away there without fighting your corner. It had nothing to do with you being a busy body. Don't mix our arguments, dear.

pps

The clip is boring. I've seen it before. It's for smelly students that just started getting involved in such things. Not for my like. ;)

Ibti-Get it together woman and do you dissertation. All this won’t help you at the end of the day; the old man has his pension to look forward to while you?

Ibtisam   

^^Ok okay I'm gone.

P.s. CL nice to see you care dear smile.gif

Ngonge I believe we are done here. I gave you all the evidence you need. Stick you head in the sand, ignore me or keep shouting. icon_razz.gif

Khayr   

The role of the CYNIC is to be cynical of everything except their own cyncism. Its shear absurdity but that is the mark of the times. A time wherein all theorems and ideas have become subjectivised.

Is this about Hawkins in Cambridge? If not, then who is this Dawkins?

NGONGE   

^^ Stuff and nonsense.

Ibti,

You keep editing so much that I miss bits here and there. No matter how harsh my words sound I'm right behind you (as in got your back NOT on your back), dumaashi. For now and until you finish your studies I shall keep my head in the sand. Hope to argue again later in the year though. :D

I believe the prevous incident with the sheik resulted in a formal apology to the sheik.

was it a direct result of ibti's email or protest I don't know, but at the very least she had some input in it.

keep it up ibti you are doing great work .. don't mind the detractors

Ibtisam   

Ngonge: Alhumdulilah I have tons of e-mail listings who have my back! I don't need your fakeness :D You supporting me is a really not the point.

You missed a whole post, I did not edit, I just added a new post same time you posted. Anyway are you happy with my clarification with regards to MPAC and MCB?

And will you come to an event and check your sight for yourself?

P.s. The essence of arguing with someone is both of you are open minded enough to consider the other side and willing to switch if they are proven wrong. However you are not willing to do that, because you just want too be negative about everything, regardless of what it is. Neither I’m willing to change because I KNOW I am right! Therefore us arguing is unproductive and a waste of time. So sheekada inno Xiid.

NGONGE   

^^ I am happy to know that you do other things than simple protest. On that I support you all the way (and I don't care what e-mails you get or don't, dumaashi icon_razz.gif ).

I may take you up on the offer one day (not in the near future of course but I will sometime).

ps

My outlook is different. I never aim to change your mind here and now. I usually don't hold any hopes of achieving such an outcome in any online debate. Rather, I try to push you hard enough and plant a couple of seeds of doubts in you that eventually would grow into a big and strong tree of rejection. That is of course if you ultimately realise you were wrong; if not, no harm done really, my onslaught will only strengthen your resolve.

Over and out.