Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Making differences through signing

Pacifist   

Bashi thanks for sharing, this is amazing.

I have never spent 12 hours in a day watching videos in my life, but when I stambled upon a video about the Palestine/Israel conflict and a video made about it, I was trully blown away. Then I searched more about these video's and I found out that it was one of the main videos shared in the PANGEA DAY. Check it out, you will be blown away with some of the most inspiring videos that are also short videos.

What is Pangea Day

Pangea Day taps the power of film to strengthen tolerance and compassion while uniting millions of people to build a better future.

In a world where people are often divided by borders, difference, and conflict, it's easy to lose sight of what we all have in common. Pangea Day seeks to overcome that — to help people see themselves in others — through the power of film.

On May 10, 2008 — Pangea Day — sites in Cairo, Kigali, London, Los Angeles, Mumbai, and Rio de Janeiro will be linked live to produce a program of powerful films, visionary speakers, and uplifting music.

The program will be broadcast live to the world through the Internet, television, digital cinemas, and mobile phones.

Of course, movies alone can't change the world. But the people who watch them can. So following May 10, 2008, Pangea Day organizers will facilitate community-building activities around the world by connecting inspired viewers with numerous organizations that are already doing groundbreaking work.

www.pangeaday.org

My favorite speech was made by Ishmael beah a child soldier from Siera Leone.

Baashi   

Will check it out. That being said, c'mon Pacifist 12 hrs in front of the box!!! Sis these are way too many hrs.

Urban   

This is coooool. Cheers Baashi

Another website for the bookmark. it's 6:12am and i should get some sleep! o_O (Also watching the videos.)

BOB   

Baashi & Pacifist...Greetings to you both and :D

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Lovce & Unity.

Pangea Day taps the power of film to strengthen tolerance and compassion while uniting millions of people to build a better future.

In a world where people are often divided by borders, difference, and conflict, it's easy to lose sight of what we all have in common. Pangea Day seeks to overcome that — to help people see themselves in others — through the power of film.

Globalization in action ...........

Pacifist   

Originally posted by *BOB:

Baashi & Pacifist...Greetings to you both and
:D

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Lovce & Unity.

Heyi Shomi Bob Ngikhona my brother greetings to you too :D

Sawubona wena njani? Zithini ezintsha?

Sizobonana!

BOB   

ngiyaphila sis...ngiyabonga...Wena unjani? lutho oluningi...Eish ngikukhumbulile kangaka serious!

sizobonana.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Pacifist   

Originally posted by *BOB:

ngiyaphila sis...ngiyabonga...Wena unjani? lutho oluningi...Eish ngikukhumbulile kangaka serious!

sizobonana.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ngikhona kakhulu Nami ngisaphila

Ene Ngikukhumbulile kangaka too

Na ku pigiya simo weekend inshallah.

Lala kahle Sawabona dear.

Baashi   

Morning my man BOB. How's life been treating you lately buddy? Great, I hope. SA is in the news again awoowe. Issaga soo tag meesha bro. Dangerous stuff I heard through the grape vine plus radio aw well.