Sign in to follow this  
Prometheus

Saudi Women Not to Watch World Cup

hypothetically speaking men should not watch half naked men either. it may awaken any supressed laga-roonanimo tendencies

:D:D:D quraacdaan ku saxday(sp?).

What makes them think Muslim women dont know this already? What I hate the most about these Fatwas and other verdicts is that MEN treat women like they treat little kids. No choice! They are always dictating what they CAN and CANNOT do.

:D @Val,

I felt the same way when Italy was playing ;) My goodness! Never seen such perfection at one place! And there is more to come.

Jacpher   

Saudis are telling them not to watch the game. Somalis are killing people for watching the World Cup.

What a World!

BUKURR   

Originally posted by Rhazes:

I was going to chalk up his vapidity and vulgarity to the indiscretions of youth, but it seems that this sanctimonious nincompoop is also a liar.
:D:D

Aww.. you little bit too harsh, but not far away from reality. ;)

peasant   

Two different islam isnt it. But i wonder how the shabab supporter of SOL explain the act of killing someone just watching a football match. I tell you, Somali wadado and specially shababs in particular are bunch of loons.

Originally posted by Jacpher:

Saudis are telling them not to watch the game. Somalis are killing people for watching the World Cup.

What a World!